IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
JDavis#11 (Offline)
  #1 5/20/22 11:43 PM
Great job Larry Boos and staff! With the hot, sunny, and windy day, I was sure we would be racing on dry rubber down track. I was wrong! Track was in great shape, and the show was run in excellent fashion!
To bad we sucked all night, but we found our problem after the B main.
I know people are quick to complain, ( sometimes rightfully) and last week wasn't perfect. But I think they nailed it tonight! Keep up the good work guys!
16 Likes: Adolph, BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, duel, JarrettFarms73, K9Racer, Ken Bonnema, LUCKYONE, PIT CART, Pitdad, sc17x, sp6967, spicoli, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
Adolph (Offline)
  #2 5/20/22 11:54 PM
1. T-Mez, 2. Kyle Shipley, 3. Darland, 4. Weir, 5. Hayslett, 6. Chapple, 7. C. Cottle, 8. Bodine, 9. Mihocko, 10. Barksdale - 30 BOSS sprint cars
6 Likes: chrismattlin, EBookerFan, Ken Bonnema, Pitdad, racegal, tirespinner
sp6967 (Offline)
  #3 5/21/22 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by JDavis#11:
Great job Larry Boos and staff! With the hot, sunny, and windy day, I was sure we would be racing on dry rubber down track. I was wrong! Track was in great shape, and the show was run in excellent fashion!
I know people are quick to complain, ( sometimes rightfully) and last week wasn't perfect. But I think they nailed it tonight! Keep up the good work guys!
track was much better tonite.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan
2 Likes: PIT CART, tirespinner
Kendall2020 (Offline)
  #4 5/21/22 9:16 AM
Track was much better last night! Great work
2 Likes: PIT CART, tirespinner
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #5 5/21/22 4:59 PM
Originally Posted by JDavis#11:
Totally agree JDavis!!! Was expecting a dusty night and we all know it could have been with the deadly combination of sun, heat and winds at 20 to 30 mph but the track crew did an excellent job with only some dust appearing during the sprint car feature. Hats off to all involved in the operation from track prep to race director running a very efficient program.

Bruce and Pat Eckel
3 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, LUCKYONE, tirespinner