IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #11 9/9/15 10:11 PM
If I don't have to work, I am going to try to hit the Ky lake show after the first night of the clash, I was there a long time ago for a wing show. Low car counts have been apart of every dirt track I have ever went to south of the Ohio River. Hope they have a good turnout of sprints.
3 Likes: DAD, Flatrightrear, jim goerge
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #12 9/9/15 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
If I don't have to work, I am going to try to hit the Ky lake show after the first night of the clash, I was there a long time ago for a wing show. Low car counts have been apart of every dirt track I have ever went to south of the Ohio River. Hope they have a good turnout of sprints.
We will be there and give our southern friends a chance too. We saw the first WoO race there about a hundred years ago too. Suit yourself Flatright.
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge
jim goerge (Offline)
  #13 9/10/15 1:49 PM
I circled that date when I heard about it and will still be there along with several other persons I know. USAC at a new track wouldn't miss it.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, wildman92
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #14 9/11/15 1:13 AM
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis:
Thank you both...hope to see ya in Feb. Frank
I certainly plan to be in Florida in February. Wayne, could you arrange for the weather to be a little warmer than the lower 30s at night? Seems like for the past 10-12 years it has been really warm in Florida until the week I go down, then the bottom drops out. Perhaps the promoters will pay me to stay away.

Frank Daigh
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #15 9/11/15 2:04 AM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Oct 2nd Gas City make up I think
Yes sirrrreeee, Bob! Gas City is on for 10/2 and I am off work that night!!!!!

http://www.gascityi69speedway.com/?p=244

Thanks for letting us all know the upcoming score, Chaz! Your posts are top shelf!
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #16 9/11/15 6:06 AM
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan:
I certainly plan to be in Florida in February. Wayne, could you arrange for the weather to be a little warmer than the lower 30s at night? Seems like for the past 10-12 years it has been really warm in Florida until the week I go down, then the bottom drops out. Perhaps the promoters will pay me to stay away.
Thanks. I thought I was the weather jinx.