IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Best way to remove Snow & Ice!!!
1/31/11, 4:12 PM   #11
Re: Best way to remove Snow & Ice!!!
Melmo

But you all have to remember with the bird crap also helps melts the ice and snow and when you move all the snow and ice to the other side of the road and it melts it all goes down the drain!!!

Now with the mice and rats that's an easy one just get a couple of kats and you got it made!!!

Anymore questions Just call DO he has all the answers!!! Also just mailed him some more coupons since they all went fast!!!

Now the bad part the Snow and Ice is on its way so good luck all and hope for no power outages!!!

1/31/11, 4:51 PM   #12
Al Pierce

Race Count This Year: 49
Race Count Last Year: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintManDave View Post
Yes,but it has been raining here today and I missed my Golf game.
Where are you Dave? I saw some rain north of Ocala on radar this morning. We're midway between Ocala and Tampa. Mid 70s here.
Not looking good back in Indiana.

1/31/11, 9:11 PM   #13
Scott Daloisio

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmer View Post
Mice and rats love it too!
As the neighborhood I lived in growing up in Detroit started going down the tubes, the rats moved in big time. We used to put bird seed out for the birds, but had to stop when the birds were scared away by the rats eating their food (and I mean in serious numbers). Those &^%$#@&$ were everywhere. Fortunately, as soon as I graduated from high school, my parents found a way to get rid of all of the snow and ice. Move to California.

2/3/11, 7:03 PM   #14
sprntr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dupp View Post
I cannot really argue with you on that one. However was it not
Southerners who first employed sheep to keep their lawns mowed? :2:
That's what they want you to think they have Sheep for!

2/5/11, 11:22 AM   #15
Melmo

Well talked to several that use the Melmo's feed and all there driveways and sidewalks were clear and looking good and no ice!!! We did run out for a couple of days but good news the seed is back in the store or on its way right now!!! The only problem that came up was the place in Texas that's holding the superbowl this weekend had a big order I had to send out a couple of days ago so don't worry the superbowl will be ready to go sunday!!! Thanks to all that called me but I havn't had a chance to talked to DO about the way he's told several people to lay it down yet but will get back with you!!!

Snow on the way as we talk right now good luck also big storm coming wednesday into thursday also!!!!

2/5/11, 10:40 PM   #16
v8j

you racing guys are missing the pour your old methanol on snow and ice and set fire to it :

2/6/11, 11:43 AM   #17
3Cfan

This was one of the reasons I had kids!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Best way to remove Snow & Ice!!!