IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson Marshall Racing Plans??
1/15/17, 9:20 PM   #1
Clauson Marshall Racing Plans??
Jonr

Trying to figure out more about the plans for Clauson Marshall Racing. I believe that they are going to race USAC midgets with Sunshine as their driver. Is this correct? Do they have another driver announced? Is it truly a driver for hire program or do they do any driver development deals?

Thanks

1/15/17, 9:31 PM   #2
Nate

I know they have a quarter midget development program they announced a month or so ago.

1/16/17, 1:21 AM   #3
Re: Clauson Marshall Racing Plans??
chase2raudman

Race Count This Year: 5

Man could you imagine those guys fielding 3-4 cars every USAC race? Sunshine in the 7BC, Justin Grant full time in the 39BC, then maybe two other guys that get after it in a midget like CJ Leary and Shane Golobic. That right there might be the new powerhouse team in midget racing.

2 members like this post: jdull99, Simon_says17
1/16/17, 3:37 AM   #4
Re: Clauson Marshall Racing Plans??
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase2raudman View Post
Man could you imagine those guys fielding 3-4 cars every USAC race? Sunshine in the 7BC, Justin Grant full time in the 39BC, then maybe two other guys that get after it in a midget like CJ Leary and Shane Golobic. That right there might be the new powerhouse team in midget racing.
That would be cool. But you have to hand it to Keith Kunz team. It looked like curtains for them all week but they showed it only took one guy to win it (actually they finished 1st & 4th, right?)
& I rooted against them & for Clausen team, like most other fans, I'm guessing....

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Clauson Marshall Racing Plans??