IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway ISW 7/21/18
7/17/18, 5:35 PM   #1
Kokomo Speedway ISW 7/21/18
Jerry Spencer

Make plans to attend the baddest bullring in Indiana this coming Saturday For the second night of sprint week.

Sarah will be selling 50/50 again this Saturday so help her out and buy a bunch of tickets and maybe win what I'm thinking will be a decent pot.

G.A. $25 Pits $30

KIDS UNDER 12 ALWAYS FREE IN THE STANDS

Gates open @3.00 with hot laps 6:45 racing follows As you probably already know the track starts on time and finishes early enough to get you on the road at a decent hour, sometimes before dark.

Don't forget with a ticket stub or a pit pass wrist ban you can get a discount at Choo Choo McGoo's 816 East Markland 1-765-865-8367 for the best home cooked meal you will eat and a huge supporter of the Kokomo Speedway. Dave Trine and his family feed the entire group of retired racers at the first annual reunion this past week at the Kokomo Speedway so lets show them we care and support the restaurant that supports racers. They told us had we continued they didn't care how well we did they just wanted to sponsor Josh and will be on Leland's race car next season. Here is something special as Dave's wife said if you have forgot the ticket to tell them Spencer Racing and the Kokomo Speedway sent you for the discount. There is plenty of parking so don't worry about a place to park.

Make sure to be careful and have fun, tell the staff at the Speedway thank you for giving us all a place to race and enjoy an evening with friends.

Tell them you love em every chance you get.

See you Saturday at The Kokomo Speedway

Jerry #66j
Spencer Racing

7/17/18, 5:45 PM   #2
Re: Kokomo Speedway ISW 7/21/18
jim goerge

Jerry May I ask where in Kokomo is Choo Choo"s at? As we always try to back places that back racers

7/17/18, 6:34 PM   #3
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Jerry May I ask where in Kokomo is Choo Choo"s at? As we always try to back places that back racers
816 e Markland ave. Kokomo, in 46902. Not too far off of 931

4 members like this post: flagboy55, jim goerge, rapid robert, tirespinner
7/17/18, 9:50 PM   #4
hoosier sprinter

first time going since the new backstretch bleachers were installed. What's the story there...can u park there and get a ticket? Any reserved seating? Looking to try it out. Thanks.

7/17/18, 10:00 PM   #5
streetglider

You can park back there but it is very limited and I have been penned in for hours after the races. Also had my car damaged by the rowdy drunks back there. I wouldn’t advise parking there.

7/17/18, 10:09 PM   #6
berks co

I’m considering coming out from Reading PA but I need a decent weather forecast

2 members like this post: flagboy55, jonboat15
7/18/18, 12:09 PM   #7
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
About a mile West of 931 on Markland 816 East Markland 765-865-8367 Markland right between Locke and Jay on the North side of Markand

Jerry #66j
Spencer Racing

2 members like this post: jim goerge, racenut69
7/18/18, 1:15 PM   #8
PIT CART

Do they have a rain date for Friday and Saturday?

7/18/18, 3:37 PM   #9
Nut'n but Dirt

As always, Half Moon Restaurant and Brewery is also a good spot to eat during sprint week. Chris and the gang has good food and drink. They also sponsor our team - Daigh/Phillips Motorsports #71P!

7/18/18, 7:45 PM   #10
hoosier sprinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetglider View Post
You can park back there but it is very limited and I have been penned in for hours after the races. Also had my car damaged by the rowdy drunks back there. I wouldn’t advise parking there.
thanks for the info. How bout tickets? front gate only?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway ISW 7/21/18