IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jacksonville Midget Championships Sunday Aug 18th
8/19/19, 2:59 AM   #11
Re: Jacksonville Midget Championships Sunday Aug 18th
kdobson

Sorry.... Until I read this I didn't reaize that I totally forgot to get the RaceMonitor feed set-up. Hope you found a way to keep up with the action from a distance Indy1808. I'm sitting here looking at my pre-race checklist long after the races are over and it was on it.

I hope those of you that either attended, watched on Speedshift or followed along on social media enjoyed the event tonight. I sure did. Thanks to all of the teams that supported us tonight. It was a unique format with it's positives and negatives, but something I wanted to try. Personally, I like it and can't wait to do it again and work out a few of the kinks next year. We race midgets again this Friday, but our next big midget event is the Friday after the BC39 for our Herb Barlow Memorial. We hope you can join us.

8/19/19, 7:08 AM   #12
chathamracefan

Jacksonville has to be in the top 5 midget tracks in the country. Guaranteed great racing every time.

4 members like this post: oppweld, racenut69, RadRacer, tirespinner
8/19/19, 1:40 PM   #13
Re: Jacksonville Midget Championships Sunday Aug 18th
Indy1808

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 35

Tip of the hat to all involved!
I know you had your hands full & I forget things too.
However, Really good and timely show for all classes with a well prepped track all night long.

The 410 Sprint race was very good and really happy seeing the independent teams win some of the purse money instead of the others.

It just goes to show you, it’s not that hard to make everyone move the show along and not keep the fans hostage but still have time for a short intermission and fan friendly participation.

You get promoter of the year in my book!🏁
Much obliged.
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jacksonville Midget Championships Sunday Aug 18th