IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WAR Sprints at Kokomo 10/6/18
9/27/18, 11:33 AM   #1
WAR Sprints at Kokomo 10/6/18
Jerry Spencer

This is awesome as I have heard so much positive feedback about the WAR Racing series what I do know is Casey is one of the finest young man I have meet so yes I am looking forward to Oct.6 at the Kokomo Speedway.

Bernie at Indy Race Parts always treated my family with the upmost respect and we are proud to call him our friend, with that being said he has like Casey been a great asset to Sprint car racing and deserves a hand for helping to get this deal going after a cancellation and very short notice.

huge thank you goes out to the Kokomo Speedway for letting WAR in the gates to put on a show for the fans and giving some of the best drivers in the US a chance to race on the amazing dirt track we call Kokomo, I am hoping the stands are full and the pits are as well so they will be welcome back in 2019.

So thank you to all involved for getting the date added and the hard work I know it took to pull this off, now as fans we need to do our part and support Casey/WAR the Kokomo Speedway, Bell helmets and of course Bernie at Indy Race parts.

This group has busted A%$ to give us a show now please do your part and pay to help them keep doing what they do by putting your butt in a seat.

Jerry #66j
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 9/27/18 at 11:34 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WAR Sprints at Kokomo 10/6/18