IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #1 5/7/09 11:13 PM
This is who i know of coming for sure so far for the $1500 to win and $225 to start Lawrenceburg Chevrolet Sprints, please add your name if you are attending.

Robert Ballou
Coleman Gullick
Joss Moffatt
Dwayne Spille
JJ Hughes
Mike Weber
Brad Stevens
Logan Hupp
Shawn Westerfeld
Kurt Gross ??
Eric Smith ??

High Vista Video will be in the house filming all the racing this Saturday also. and will have dvd's for sale in a few weeks. Make sure to polish up those cars.
Thanks Dave
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 5/7/09 11:21 PM
I'll line up on foot for the 225 C U there

Charles Nungester
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #3 5/7/09 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
I'll line up on foot for the 225 C U there
We've had alot of calls and are expecting a full field if not larger.
robert gatten (Offline)
  #4 5/8/09 9:21 AM
Chad Boespflug would love to be there but dropped a valve two weeks ago at the burg. Not knowing if Chad was going to race, we didn't freshen engines over the winter. After finding out he was running we put one in shop and backup in car. Plans were to run one then freshen it after getting one out of shop. Unfortunatly the backup didn't make it. We have tried to rent or find a loaner but not successful. Parts are coming in and we hope to be back 5/23.
azartist
  #5 5/8/09 10:00 AM
i thought Robert Ballou was hurt in last sundays wreck...and hes still planning on racing?...what a champ
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #6 5/8/09 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by azartist:
i thought Robert Ballou was hurt in last sundays wreck...and hes still planning on racing?...what a champ
nice last name
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #7 5/8/09 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by azartist:
Nice Avatar Darrell!!...Say Hey to Karl/Sheri,from their west coast buds(sj)...........
  #8 5/8/09 12:26 PM
I'm surprised Ballou isnt going to Haubstadt to try to pick MSCS's pockets! Of course, it might be easy money for him at the burg.