IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS drivers @ Tri-State Speedway this Saturday
5/7/09, 9:46 PM   #1
MSCS drivers @ Tri-State Speedway this Saturday
racin jason

Kyle Cummins, Hud Cone, Ricky Williams, Kevin Thomas Jr., Jeff Bland Jr., Brayn Clauson, Blake Fitzpatrick, Ryan Kaplan, John Memmer, Mitch Wissmiller, Kyle Wissmiller, Kurt Gross, Ron Gerhardt, Chase Briscoe, Matt Goodnight, Jimmy Light, Shane Hmiel, Chris Windom and Levi jones have all confirmed via email or phone they will be at Haubstadt this Saturday night for the 2009 MSCS Season opener.

Of course there is always the possibility of Dave Darland, Jon Stanbrough, Jesse Cramer, Dickie Gaines, Chase Stockon, AJ Anderson, Robert Ballou, Jesse Cramer, Hunter Schuerenberg, Chad Boat, Chad Boespflug, John Irvin, Lance Grimes, Ryan Brewer, Jerry Ruble, Chris Babcock, Bret Tripplett who are drivers that have been to The Class Track over the past 2 MSCS openers.

You never know who may show up. But you know it's gonna be ground pounding, wheel to wheel, slide job after slide job racing action on the paperclip 1/4 mile bullring.

Grandstands open at 5pm with Hotlaps at 6:30pm and racing action at 7:30pm.

See you there!!!!!

Racin Jason Adams-Tour Director and Series Announcer
Midwest Sprint Car Series
www.mscssprints.com
racinjasonadams@yahoo.com
812-390-3110

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
5/7/09, 10:15 PM   #2
Re: MSCS drivers @ Tri-State Speedway this Saturday
ClaytonYeley

Thanks for the info Jason. According to this there is only a 10% of rain for race time http://www.weather.com/outlook/homea...N0278?dayNum=2, just a few am showers. It's going to be tacky and super fast so I hope to see a great crowd.

5/7/09, 10:26 PM   #3
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonYeley View Post
Thanks for the info Jason. According to this there is only a 10% of rain for race time http://www.weather.com/outlook/homea...N0278?dayNum=2, just a few am showers. It's going to be tacky and super fast so I hope to see a great crowd.
me too

5/7/09, 10:30 PM   #4
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonYeley View Post
Can't wait!!!!!

5/7/09, 10:58 PM   #5
petey

I've been debating on whether to hit this race or not. That list looks pretty good.

5/7/09, 11:01 PM   #6
racephoto1

I remember one Sunday on the way to DuQuoin. I went by Haubstadt at 9am. Pouring rain, literally 2 feet of water in the infield. DuQuoin rained out, went to Haubstadt , saw a great show. With what Tommy has for equipment it could rain til 6 pm, and he'd still get the show in. Morning showers aren't anything to worry about.

5/7/09, 11:39 PM   #7
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
I remember one Sunday on the way to DuQuoin. I went by Haubstadt at 9am. Pouring rain, literally 2 feet of water in the infield. DuQuoin rained out, went to Haubstadt , saw a great show. With what Tommy has for equipment it could rain til 6 pm, and he'd still get the show in. Morning showers aren't anything to worry about.
Chris,

I was there during a similar deluge at a MASS show, several years ago. It was a cloudburst after 4PM. Between 2 to 3 inches of rain in just a short period of time. The infield was a lake. If they brought the track back that day, a regular small to medium size morning rain is probably laughable to Tommy and his crew.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

5/8/09, 12:06 AM   #8
Rpracing1

Tacky is GOOD!!!!!!!

5/8/09, 9:46 AM   #9
ClaytonYeley

Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
I believe it Chris. I remember a few times last year where the forecast looked really bad and it rained all day in the Evansville area but Tommy had the track perfect by race time. There is a reason he won the promoter of the year the last few seasons.

5/8/09, 2:04 PM   #10
racin jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey View Post
I've been debating on whether to hit this race or not. That list looks pretty good.
You know you will be there Corey!!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS drivers @ Tri-State Speedway this Saturday