IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
rachasin (Offline)
  #1 8/14/16 10:52 PM
Only 12 non-wing cars pre entered week away.
Any one heard about more cars coming?
Guess there is only 15 wing cars!
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #2 8/14/16 11:03 PM
There will be plenty of Winged cars, but WoO teams will be penalized if they compete since they removed their sanction. As far as Non-Wing it's a 11-12 hour drive for most Indiana teams. Logistics is the toughest part for smaller teams! At least 2 days off work and 4 days away from home minimum.
Spi-nex (Offline)
  #3 8/15/16 1:48 AM
I looked at going to the event myself, but I was looking at having to spend $1000+ just in hotels (they don't allow camping at the track), travel and admission tickets. This guy can't afford that and I was just going to spectate.
rachasin (Offline)
  #4 8/15/16 8:25 AM
I fly out of Sioux Falls on my way to Smackdown on Monday 22nd
thinking about checking this out!?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 8/15/16 9:04 AM
I think they're will be plenty of cars in each. Thought I seen both TK and BK are running both. wouldn't be suprised if Courtney Bacon and others don't do both.

As far as WoO I think this only affects the top ten in points. Not sure what the penalty is

Where did you see this entry list and when was it dated

Charles Nungester
rachasin (Offline)
  #6 8/15/16 9:22 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
I think they're will be plenty of cars in each. Thought I seen both TK and BK are running both. wouldn't be suprised if Courtney Bacon and others don't do both.

As far as WoO I think this only affects the top ten in points. Not sure what the penalty is

Where did you see this entry list and when was it dated
https://register.badlandsmotorspeedway.com/

Sure hope ur correct on the non wing side
See u at Smackdown!
cmakin (Offline)
  #7 8/15/16 9:30 AM
The World of Outlaws punishing those for running an Outlawed race. . .

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, jim goerge, Jrp4554, tirespinner
rachasin (Offline)
  #8 8/15/16 9:39 AM
It's a "WING THING" LOL!
MIracing (Offline)
  #9 8/15/16 9:40 AM
World of Outlaws are running at Angell Park with IRA. None of the guys running for WoO points will be at Badlands.

I understand WoO didn't want to sanction a first year race if it wasn't their format. However if Badlands are willing to pay a purse much bigger than the normal WoO purse shouldn't the WoO be happy regardless of format?
4 Likes: chrismattlin, old time Hoosier, tdt636, tirespinner
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #10 8/15/16 9:49 AM
Goes deeper than format. I think there was some disagreement on pit entrance fees and other things as well.