IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #1 2/3/15 12:08 AM
As most of you photographers around Indiana know , I sponsor the Jack Gladback Memorial award at the HARF Banquet. The award isn't just for your ability to shoot pictures, it's also your dedication for doing it. A lot of people come and go in the business, it's the ones who stick around who get noticed.

Also, you don't have to be a Hoosier to get it, it has had an out of state recipient.

The last thing is that I don't make the choice on my own. This is picked by your peers, other people who also take photos. Through the season a few of us will talk time to time and have our choice by the end of the year.

I want to thank those who've helped make these choices in the past, and for helping when it comes up in the future.
10 Likes: billm233, cmakin, dirtnonwingfan, LUCKYONE, Pat O'Connor Fan, photoman, racing2bwithu2, Ricks Pics, scottyCbus, Will Shunk
rightrear (Offline)
  #2 2/3/15 3:44 PM
Thanks Chris
randy j (Offline)
  #3 2/4/15 10:09 AM
I believe it is a great thing you are doing buddy, it would be an honor to any shooter for sure. Jack was a mentor to me when I was learning to shoot racing and an award in his name keeps his memory going. Thanks for doing this award in his name buddy.
2 Likes: photoman, Speedwrench
pepprdig (Offline)
  #4 2/4/15 3:52 PM
Hope you keep doing it Chris... Indiana has a lot of true talent when it comes to photography, honored to be a small part of it. Some of them are like family...
-Brandon Murray
2 Likes: photoman, racing2bwithu2