IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Midget98 (Offline)
  #31 12/22/18 1:53 PM
I wasnt trying to bash KKM or take away from the quality team Mr. Kunz has built. I was simply trying to understand why it seems that there is always some post about who is in and who is out of a KKM ride. I fully understand that money is what drives everything nowadays and ride buying is nothing new. I just don't see the fascination of some people waiting to see which new rich kid has a ride. I already know it won't be someone with huge talent and little or no money. The announcements certainly won't have me on the edge of my seat.
2 Likes: PAW, progressive22
wright59 (Offline)
  #32 12/22/18 6:56 PM
If I could find a way that’s who I would race for!! And deep down so would most midget drivers. Roger Penske of midgets.
revjimk (Offline)
  #33 12/23/18 3:57 PM
Originally Posted by WinglessLovers:
It was nothing more than a typo. Saw the news and wanted to post it. Fingers got carried away.

Bruce Eckel
Good man... I can't type worth a *&^% either. I use one or 2 fingers & then have to edit for mistakes. Merry Christmas!
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #34 12/23/18 5:30 PM
Originally Posted by kundog:
We have supported all three divisions with 35 USAC sprint car wins and two silver crown wins 👍
Oh Boy, that's a Fact w/o a Doubt!!..theres no Question bout dedication You Sir & whole KKM Teams have demonstrated/contributed 2 all of Trad. OpenWheel!!..We All Thank You 4 that!!..Happy Holidays much luck n Success wit all in TULSA!!..