IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #1 5/4/08 3:35 PM
I would like to give a shout out to a couple southern Indiana drivers for their good races at Brownstown last night. Kyle Cummins finished 10th and Hud Cone came home 13th. Cummins did a great job in his heat to get into the A main and held his own most of the race. Cone was fun to watch as he was the first car to make the top work. He over did it a few times but it was good to see him win the B main and finish good in the A. I can’t wait until next week to see them at Haubstadt.:checkered:
jfry1 (Offline)
  #2 5/5/08 4:46 PM
Does anyone have any good pictures of Hud leading the Chevy and Mopar cars? That was pretty impressive. The low budget guy leading the big budget teams. Thats what its all about. It doesn't matter that it was the B-main. That was a good feature lineup anywhere else. Great work Hud and Kyle. :respect: Always fun to watch.
Bruce Harrison (Offline)
  #3 5/5/08 5:08 PM
None from the B-main (don't have the right flash unit), but would you settle for this 1 from hot laps? Hud ran the top just like this...
jfry1 (Offline)
  #4 5/5/08 5:17 PM
:applaud:Thats a pretty good one. Do you sell them? Let me know if you do or have any more of him or Kyle. Thanks
Bruce Harrison (Offline)
  #5 5/5/08 5:21 PM
I've got 244 shots from Saturday to sort through, I'll let you know what I find. Here's Kyle in hot laps...