IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather/Eldora
4/8/09, 8:24 PM   #41
Re: Weather/Eldora
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
If Friday would get washed out does anybody think they would cancel both nights cause of the chilly temps for Saturday night? Not trying to start anything here, we are just on the fence here trying to decide if we should make the trip.

Tim, Watch the weather, we might be able to catch Gas City or Bloomington, if Eldora calls it. Racing or no racing a good time will be had :cheers:

4/8/09, 8:38 PM   #42
EldoraMark

Pine

Are you bringing the motor home? and when are you going to be arriving.

mark

4/8/09, 8:39 PM   #43
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
If Friday would get washed out does anybody think they would cancel both nights cause of the chilly temps for Saturday night? Not trying to start anything here, we are just on the fence here trying to decide if we should make the trip.
Tim,

I would certainly hope not since Lawrenceburg has already thrown in the towel. The only other track that I am aware of that is running sprints on Saturday is Lincoln Park so that shouldn't pull any cars or fans away from Eldora. Friday night weather wise is iffy, but let's hope that they get both nights in. The weather with these early season shows hasn't been to kind so far.:thumbsdown:

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

4/8/09, 9:21 PM   #44
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by EldoraMark View Post
Pine

mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
Tim, Watch the weather, we might be able to catch Gas City or Bloomington, if Eldora calls it. Racing or no racing a good time will be had :cheers:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Tim,

I would certainly hope not since Lawrenceburg has already thrown in the towel. The only other track that I am aware of that is running sprints on Saturday is Lincoln Park so that shouldn't pull any cars or fans away from Eldora. Friday night weather wise is iffy, but let's hope that they get both nights in. The weather with these early season shows hasn't been to kind so far.:thumbsdown:
Do you think Gas City or Bloomington might make it if Eldora cancels? I just thought if one track gets it all 3 of them will.

Thanks Mud Packer. We will keep our fingers crossed. We could wait until Friday 7am our time and still make it by 3pm or so but we like to leave around 2 or 3am to avoid any traffic.

4/8/09, 9:41 PM   #45
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EldoraMark View Post
Pine

mark
Yes we are bringing the motorhome and I hope to be there around noonish Fri. Stop by.

Tim, I just looked at the weather, right now at Bloomington, Gas City and Attica (All-Stars) their calling for 60-70% chance of rain Fri. But should be OK Sat.

4/8/09, 9:48 PM   #46
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine View Post
yes we are bringing the motorhome and i hope to be there around noonish fri. Stop by.

Tim, i just looked at the weather, right now at bloomington, gas city and attica (all-stars) their calling for 60-70% chance of rain fri. But should be ok sat.
where is mt wolf pa?

4/8/09, 10:03 PM   #47
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post
where is mt wolf pa?
About half way between Pittsburgh and Philly and about 20 miles south of Harrisburg..

4/9/09, 7:31 AM   #48
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine View Post
about half way between pittsburgh and philly and about 20 miles south of harrisburg..
ok thanks

4/9/09, 12:34 PM   #49
Speedwrench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
About half way between Pittsburgh and Philly and about 20 miles south of Harrisburg..
South of Wellsboro a few miles.:thumb

4/9/09, 12:43 PM   #50
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedwrench View Post
South of Wellsboro a few miles.:thumb
Yes Sir :thumb

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather/Eldora