IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Aug.15 Dick Gaines Memorial
8/16/15, 12:01 PM   #81
Re: Aug.15 Dick Gaines Memorial
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemaster View Post
Yeah totally agree if he can dish it out, he better be able to take it. I am sure Stanbrough wasn't real thrilled with him on Friday night. Things happen in racing and you move on to the next race. They will be fighting it out for more wins in the future.
Karma? Maybe but he could have no idea what would have happened to Ballou, or Coons. as they were a couple rows behind. Seeing the replay KRob was just trying to remain close and tight for the start. Jon got on it and ran over KRobs LF and the rest was incidental behind that of the others trying to miss some succeeding and others not so much.

8/16/15, 12:10 PM   #82
i love dirt track racing

Talked to Robert Ballou in the pits and he said that it was just a racing incident and was glad that it was not a usac racing event. Lol.

8/16/15, 3:02 PM   #83
SPRINTCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Karma? Maybe but he could have no idea what would have happened to Ballou, or Coons. as they were a couple rows behind. Seeing the replay KRob was just trying to remain close and tight for the start. Jon got on it and ran over KRobs LF and the rest was incidental behind that of the others trying to miss some succeeding and others not so much.
Chuck, is the video the whole feature? Where can I view it?

8/16/15, 3:47 PM   #84
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINTCAR View Post
Chuck, is the video the whole feature? Where can I view it?
Indiana Sprint Series page on facebook.
Just highlight vid
https://www.facebook.com/IndianaSCSe...type=3&theater
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 8/16/15 at 3:50 PM.

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, SPRINTCAR
8/16/15, 8:34 PM   #85
RGraves

I like to watch Ballou and am a fan of his but one day he is going to find out that he isn't nearly as tough as he thinks he is when he throws one of his fits. He has tore up enough stuff on his own over the years along with everyone else's. He need not forget that. i am a fan of his because of his talent and work ethic but get tired of his pitty parties, etc...

1 member likes this post: Beinthecircle
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Aug.15 Dick Gaines Memorial