IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > How did you find out about IOW?
5/22/10, 12:38 AM   #81
Re: How did you find out about IOW?
Fred Zirzow

Race Count This Year: 65
Race Count Last Year: 49

Joined the Fantasy league on USACFANS..Than told Marty Boyer this looks like a great place to post race updates!..And the rest is History!

Thanks Bill for everything!

5/22/10, 6:31 AM   #82
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Zirzow View Post
Joined the Fantasy league on USACFANS..Than told Marty Boyer this looks like a great place to post race updates!..And the rest is History!

Thanks Bill for everything!
How is Marty doing??? I miss seeing his posts!

5/22/10, 10:38 AM   #83
Fred Zirzow

Race Count This Year: 65
Race Count Last Year: 49

I talk to him about every other week. He does not get on the computer that much it hurts his eyes.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
5/23/10, 12:41 AM   #84
gary curry

I found you while doing a google search for info on REAL racing, i.e. open wheel cars on dirt! Thanks a bunch. Really enjoy your site.

5/23/10, 1:36 PM   #85
IndyBound

My long time friend, Grinch left me one of the greatest gifts I have ever received on one of his and Mrs. Grinch's visits for a USAC Silver Crown Race at Phoenix, he put the IOW website on my computer. It was either 2005 or 2006 and I use that gift daily unless I am in N. Y. . spending time with my grandsons. Then I must admit I rarely find time to fire up a computer, a six week old and twenty-seven month old demand all of my attetion and I am thrilled to give it to them. Otherwise I visit IOW several times a day following the sport of open wheel racing that I love.

Thanks Grinch and Bll for the gift that keeps on giving!!!! Without this gift I would have never been able to call Dwight Clock my friend.

Patti

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > How did you find out about IOW?