IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cletust2 (Offline)
  #101 10/24/15 4:56 PM
Best midget racing I have ever seen! Definitely will be back.
4 Likes: jim goerge, KENDALLRACING, mc/rider, stealth43k
bmemmer (Offline)
  #102 10/24/15 9:56 PM
Made them all. And none of them have disappointed. Only thing that is disappointing is this track is only ran once a year
2 Likes: jim goerge, KENDALLRACING
luckybuc97 (Offline)
  #103 10/24/15 11:19 PM
The 1st timer I brought along didn't shut up all the way home, LMAO

Rick Roth
6 Likes: fish, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, KENDALLRACING, SDHill89, wildman92
Points (Offline)
  #104 10/25/15 12:26 AM
Have to agree with the other posters this event was spectacular. It was a really long haul for me and I was not disappointed. The long stretch when BC and Rico traded sliders for the lead was enough in itself to make the trip worth it but the whole night was filled with good two wide racing.
Was my first trip here and it's a smaller facility I know not originally built for large events. With the recent seating expansion us race fans still tested the limits. I can tell you this, with the quality of this show and how well operated it was they are going to need a lot more seats next year. Good job Wayne county Speedway
6 Likes: billwill, jim goerge, KENDALLRACING, luckybuc97, mc/rider, open_wheel_outlaw
miledirt (Offline)
  #105 10/25/15 6:36 AM
Sounds to me like they need to get the midgets on this track more than once a year. Maybe a few back to back Belleville - Wayne City shows
5 Likes: billwill, bmemmer, jim goerge, KENDALLRACING, open_wheel_outlaw
jim goerge (Offline)
  #106 10/25/15 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by miledirt:
Sounds to me like they need to get the midgets on this track more than once a year. Maybe a few back to back Belleville - Wayne City shows
WOW Great idea. I'm in for sure
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, KENDALLRACING
coker28 (Offline)
  #107 10/25/15 5:02 PM
Be cool to see it on illinois midget week schedule next year.
3 Likes: bmemmer, jim goerge, KENDALLRACING