IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > QCS Midget Rear End Questions
9/22/17, 11:55 AM   #1
QCS Midget Rear End Questions
kiefer45cd

I have a QCS, 31 spline rear end that needs a Brake Rotor adapter. The O.D of the splines measures 2.250", which is roughly .125" smaller than any new rear end.

I need a Brake Rotor adapter but cannot find one anywhere. If anyone has one, knows of anyone who does, please contact me ASAP!

Thank you,
Colt Dyer
(918) 409-1144

9/22/17, 11:59 AM   #2
badcoupe

Do you know how many splines the rotor adapter needs to have? My 31 spline winters rotor adapter has 36 splines I'll measure the od when I get to shop. I would think that rear uses the same rotor adapter.

9/22/17, 12:04 PM   #3
kiefer45cd

I will check when I get home. I ordered a complete Wilwood kit and the Wilwood adapter has an I.D too big for my splines. I'll measure everything when I get home this evening

9/22/17, 2:08 PM   #4
Re: QCS Midget Rear End Questions
TQ29m

Wouldn't that blow ur skirt up, I never paid any attention, I have both, and ur right, they are different, I did Google search, and found some tho, so it shouldn't be an issue. Good luck! Bob

9/23/17, 8:31 AM   #5
Re: QCS Midget Rear End Questions
wobbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiefer45cd View Post
I have a QCS, 31 spline rear end that needs a Brake Rotor adapter. The O.D of the splines measures 2.250", which is roughly .125" smaller than any new rear end.

I need a Brake Rotor adapter but cannot find one anywhere. If anyone has one, knows of anyone who does, please contact me ASAP!

Thank you,
Colt Dyer
(918) 409-1144
Colt, contact Wayne at Joes Racing Products in Everett. Wa, they have the correct part on the shelf. Joe's bought out Sierra Brakes some time ago and ended up with a heap of these rotor carriers that are for the QCS rear end.

https://www.joesracing.com/i-2208412...-carrier.html#!

If you strike out let me know I have one left in stock but i am located in Australia.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > QCS Midget Rear End Questions