IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Several vintage sprintcar parts..
1/13/12, 11:38 PM   #1
Several vintage sprintcar parts..
terry kelly jr

1979 stanton chassis in excellent shape with arms, bars and body work nerfs and bumpers , radius rods and front axle ..800.00 obo... deal pending

profile steering gear , cast iron center section 350.00 obo

old jones quickchange with birdcages , brakes , and 6 pin hubs and nuts , new ring and pinion and perfect shape 600.00 obo

several pitman arms, torsion arms, and birdcages , six pin hubs, pressure plates and many more vintage parts all in excellent shape..

pitman arms 20.00 each , torsion arms 15.00 each , six pin hubs 100.00 pr. pressure plates 30.00 each , jacobs ladders 20.00 each, birdcages 100.00 pr. steering arms 15.00 each, slider driveline assembly 200.00, genuine halibrand knockoffs 35.00 each , several other parts available just ask and see if i have it..all parts do not include shipping or crating on the bigger items , i am in eastern iowa by davenport..... deal on all knockoffs pending

ronco vertex mag fresh with gear and wires excellent shape 425.00

several weld six pin wheels all in great shape front beadlocks 100.00 each rears all beadlocks 150.00 each ..perfect for that early 80's restoration

excellent shape saldana 33 gallon tank with bladder and plate shell is very nice needs paint to be perfect 250.00

ih spindles and aluminum knockoff style hubs 3 complete sets..one set ih spindles and the other aluminum ih style .. 350.00 for the ih set and 275.00 for the aluminum sets. also 2 sets of bolt on six pin spindles and hubs one set is gambler and the other sanders ..both in perfect shape 200.00 per set ..deal pending on gambler hubs and spindles

cae in and out box complete excellent shape 600.00 obo

2 inch halibrand taper axle quickchange rearend .. complete with jfz brakes, knockoffs and birdgages ready to bolt in 1500.00

also please feel free to make decent offers on all this stuff i need to make room quickly or i can send it to storage, just trying to avoid moving it yet agian.

terry 563-343-9618 email terrykellyjr@yahoo.com
Last edited by terry kelly jr; 1/16/12 at 11:25 PM. Reason: changed some prices

1/16/12, 11:23 PM   #2
Re: Several vintage sprintcar parts..
terry kelly jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry kelly jr View Post
1979 stanton chassis in excellent shape with arms, bars and body work nerfs and bumpers , radius rods and front axle ..800.00 obo

profile steering gear , cast iron center section 350.00 obo

old jones quickchange with birdcages , brakes , and 6 pin hubs and nuts , new ring and pinion and perfect shape 600.00 obo

several pitman arms, torsion arms, and birdcages , six pin hubs, pressure plates and many more vintage parts all in excellent shape..

pitman arms 20.00 each , torsion arms 15.00 each , six pin hubs 100.00 pr. pressure plates 30.00 each , jacobs ladders 20.00 each, birdcages 100.00 pr. steering arms 15.00 each, slider driveline assembly 200.00, genuine halibrand knockoffs 35.00 each , several other parts available just ask and see if i have it..all parts do not include shipping or crating on the bigger items , i am in eastern iowa by davenport.

ronco vertex mag fresh with gear and wires excellent shape 425.00

several weld six pin wheels all in great shape front beadlocks 100.00 each rears all beadlocks 150.00 each ..perfect for that early 80's restoration

excellent shape saldana 33 gallon tank with bladder and plate shell is very nice needs paint to be perfect 250.00

ih spindles and aluminum knockoff style hubs 3 complete sets..one set ih spindles and the other aluminum ih style .. 350.00 for the ih set and 275.00 for the aluminum sets. also 2 sets of bolt on six pin spindles and hubs one set is gambler and the other sanders ..both in perfect shape 200.00 per set

cae in and out box complete excellent shape 600.00 obo

2 inch halibrand taper axle quickchange rearend .. complete with jfz brakes, knockoffs and birdgages ready to bolt in 1500.00

also please feel free to make decent offers on all this stuff i need to make room quickly or i can send it to storage, just trying to avoid moving it yet agian.

terry 563-343-9618 email terrykellyjr@yahoo.com
stanton chassis and tail tank ... deal pending payment
gambler hubs and spindles and all knockoffs .. deal pending payment.

1/20/12, 10:09 AM   #3
terry kelly jr

dont be shy.. make offers and we will see what we can do.. thank you !! I have a big slot car track coming in my garage and need the room , dont want to mve this agian !!

tk 563-343-9618

1/26/12, 2:02 AM   #4
terry kelly jr

guess all this good vintage stuff is gonna head to the scrappers ?? dont be shy make some offers..you all know when this stuff is gone there is gettin no more..

tk

2/17/12, 7:09 PM   #5
LarryZ

Hello Sir, I'm interested in your six pin hubs / pressure plates and Hlibrand knockoffs if they are still available? Please send me an E-Mail wwwLarryZ@cableone.net
Last edited by LarryZ; 2/20/12 at 12:45 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Several vintage sprintcar parts..