IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirt_trackgurl006 (Offline)
  #21 10/18/13 12:09 PM
That stinks racegal i was hoping you would be their tonight!! Lets go racin!!:-)
Tumey's 55 (Offline)
  #22 10/18/13 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by racechasser:
Making my first trip to Kokomo tonite. Any pointers from the weekly supporters? Pit pass, best seat, sandwich, parking, etc? Thanks in advance
Nice sunny day, will be a crisp fall evening but looking forward to a fun night. I think the pork chop sandwich is good, can be a bit dry but that is what the barbecue sauce is for. All the food is decent and reasonably priced. If wind is out of the west, perhaps the backstretch might feel warmer with the wind at your back but I will be in the main stands. If you have a truck and arrive early, park across the road next to the tracks, easy out. Of most importance, the racing is always good. Hope you enjoy and will come back.
racegal (Offline)
  #23 10/18/13 1:27 PM
Originally Posted by dirt_trackgurl006:
That stinks racegal i was hoping you would be their tonight!! Lets go racin!!:-)
Thank you! I wish so too!!! Have fun!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
REALDEAL (Offline)
  #24 10/18/13 5:35 PM
Parking lot getting full...glad to see this manys fans out!
REALDEAL (Offline)
  #25 10/18/13 6:15 PM
32 sprints
darnall (Offline)
  #26 10/18/13 6:33 PM
4 classes of Openwheel cars at one track on the same night.....man you hoosiers sure do have it made.... #jealousmissouriresidentsickofalwayshavingtositthr u6classesoffenderstoseeanyopenwheelrace... hahaha
4 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, open_wheel_outlaw, racegal, Task Force