IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > putnamville on thursdays
5/22/12, 5:33 PM   #1
putnamville on thursdays
bmemmer

Has any more info been released yet. Its a week away just wondering if maybe I missed it

Posted via Mobile Device

5/22/12, 10:46 PM   #2
Re: putnamville on thursdays
batch56

Who Knows?... Have been trying to find out what the weekly payout is....Let alone what the Thursday night payout might be. Cannot understand why they won't post the payouts for the sprints.?

5/22/12, 10:56 PM   #3
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Any info on these Thursday shows would be great

1 member likes this post: monkeyboy
5/23/12, 4:13 AM   #4
Dirt Man Bill

Little girl and a little boy were sitting in a bath tub. The little girls points to the little boy and says "What's that?" Little boy says "I dunno" Little girls says "Can I touch it?" Little boy says "Heck NO you broke yours off already!"

A few years later the boy says to the girl "I want what I want when I want it!" The girl responds "You'll get what I got when I get it!"

I think Spiker is saying "You'll get what I got when I get it!"

Be Patient boys. Perfection takes a while.

5/23/12, 7:27 AM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I was with ya till that last part, Then i started hearing a sucking sound.

5/23/12, 7:37 AM   #6
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Man Bill View Post
Little girl and a little boy were sitting in a bath tub. The little girls points to the little boy and says "What's that?" Little boy says "I dunno" Little girls says "Can I touch it?" Little boy says "Heck NO you broke yours off already!"

A few years later the boy says to the girl "I want what I want when I want it!" The girl responds "You'll get what I got when I get it!"

I think Spiker is saying "You'll get what I got when I get it!"

Be Patient boys. Perfection takes a while.
Well thanks for telling us about little boys and girls touching each other It's a week away from when this is starting (May 31) and it would be nice if the teams and fans know what's going on. It's not that big of deal & I'm sure Joe all ready knows what he's doing with this, so post what time your starting the show and the pay out for the teams. Not everybody can take off work whenever they want so a heads up for the fans & teams would just make scense so we can make arangements to get to the track.

5/23/12, 9:44 AM   #7
treecitytornado

The times are the same as a Saturday night show and I'd say the payoff would still be 1400 to Win and 200 to start.

Posted via Mobile Device

5/23/12, 10:39 AM   #8
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

I think it will be a hit,,once he adds a support class and rotates them every week

1 member likes this post: Hotshoe65s
5/23/12, 11:22 AM   #9
racefan20

It will be a hit if they DONT add a support class. If they add a support class and start getting out late then it will surely fail.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

6 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, I Miss Manzy, Jerry Shaw, mowerman, ronmil, ROSS
5/23/12, 11:59 AM   #10
Avon Open Wheel fan

I know this will not be popular with everyone but a support class if its done right wont kill the show. there is now way that you can just run 4 sprint car heats and roll out the feature 5 minutes later. if they can throw in a feature for another class that would fill in the 45 minutes or so for the sprints to get ready for the feature. it would also bring in a few more fans to support the cars from the support class.

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > putnamville on thursdays