IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BONUS HARF dates to make note of
4/19/12, 4:47 PM   #1
BONUS HARF dates to make note of
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

After a conversation this morning with the powers that be, we have secured discount nights at ALL Terre Haute Action Track events for this season. Show your current membership card at the ticket booth and receive $5.00 off general admission for that nights racing for the entire 2012 schedule. Along with that, they have also offered us a $5.00 discount at this years Hoosier Hundred on May 25th. Special Thanks to the new management at THAT for this great offer. And just to help you all with the math, this offer is good for a $40.00 total discount all for your $15.00 cost of membership to HARF (not to mention 3 FREE nights at Lawrenceburg, 5 1/2 off nights at Gas City, 2 1/2 off nights at Bloomington & Kokomo, etc etc...I think you get my drift.
See you at the races, bob

4/20/12, 6:45 AM   #2
treecitytornado

I have always told fans that HARF is the best thing going! Myself and my folks have been members since the mid 80s! Thanks to Bob and all those who have kept it going for more than 50 years!

J.T.

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, mowerman, SprintManDave
4/20/12, 9:14 AM   #3
Re: BONUS HARF dates to make note of
Dirt Man Bill

UNBELIEVABLE! $5.00 discount to MAJOR races. We all appreciate the discounts on all other tracks off nights, but discounts on 5 USAC & 2 MSCS (including KISS) races. This just elevated Sargent/O'Connor to the highest level of promotion. Let's all show our appreciation and pack the stands (after you join HARF to get the discount)! Thanks also to HARFPREZ.

1 member likes this post: SprintManDave
4/20/12, 3:07 PM   #4
HARFprez

...Thanks for the praise, but all i do is stand at the front of the room and look pretty, all the hard work, as usual, goes to the wonderful Vicki. Most of the track owners and promoters are just afraid to tell her no, and as most men know, it's just usually easier to remember those 2 little words...YES DEAR!
We just try to save our race fans a few extra bucks, cause we know they'll just do something wreckless with it...like buy another race ticket. See you all Sunday at THAT, looking forward to seeing all the improvements and just Thankfull they've saved our beloved Action Track again. bob

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, mowerman, Mud Packer
4/20/12, 9:02 PM   #5
flatout18

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 46

Printed off the form and the whole family is joining tonight. What a deal. Every $5.00 saved is a gallon of gas to get there on... haha

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
4/20/12, 9:58 PM   #6
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

FREE!!! WHAT!!! AM I CRAZY??? Nope!! Its true, Free admission to 3 nights of racing at Lawrenceburg Speedway for all HARF, DARF and BARC members.....NOW THATS A LOW PRICE!!! I KNOW!!

2 members like this post: SteveD
4/20/12, 11:48 PM   #7
HARFprez

WELL to be honest Dave...you are crazy but we love ya for it. Anybody who goes ssoooo far out of their way to take care of the race fans like you do deserves all the good things in life (but instead God made you a race track promoter, letting you enjoy ulcers and early grey hair). We look forward to a big night of racing on the high banks of Lawrenceburg, see you there, bob

2 members like this post: mowerman, PJ Wright
4/21/12, 12:04 AM   #8
treecitytornado

I do remember when all races at IRP were Free for HARF Members. Man, those were the days!

Posted via Mobile Device

4/21/12, 12:32 AM   #9
HARFprez

yes, the IRP deal was sweet, they contacted HARF because they had the Thursday Night Thunder tv deal and wanted to show a full house. We came thru for them and packed the place, amazing what "FREE" can do. I remember after that race fans were coming from all over the country to IRP to see those shows. What great days where we could see some of the best racing in the country on those Thursday nights, special Thanks to the Lingner Group for that racing. bob.

4/21/12, 11:14 AM   #10
Tim Watson

Could i please have a list of the HARF races for 2012. Making a few trips to Indiana from Wisconsin and was thinking about becoming a member.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BONUS HARF dates to make note of