IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Silver crown at winchester
8/13/17, 9:58 AM   #1
Silver crown at winchester
david mitchell
Banned

Very much enjoyed last night at salem.if i had an indycar kody swanson would have been in it last week.he is the whole package.talent,personality,fan friendly.best suited to follow bryan's legacy.ten more cars,winchester,and watch the stands overflow.usac has a product that is great,they need to be able to put a plan in place to make it better.getting six to seven more cars that will run the pavement shows should not be the hardest thing on planet to accomplish.

4 members like this post: Bostonian, chrismattlin, Kendall2020, speed bump
8/13/17, 10:31 AM   #2
Re: Silver crown at winchester
opnwhlmnd

Period then space key then capital letter.

It would make your rambling a little more coherent.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, tirespinner
8/13/17, 10:41 AM   #3
david mitchell
Banned

I pay no attention to punctuation on any forums.i don't really care.i was english major at i.u. Though.😊

8/13/17, 11:19 AM   #4
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by david mitchell View Post
I pay no attention to punctuation on any forums.i don't really care.i was english major at i.u. Though.😊
Now that's FUNNY there

2 members like this post: interpreter66, tirespinner
8/13/17, 12:01 PM   #5
TQ29m

Quote:
That doesn't take an English Major to figure out! It's the "I don't care attitude" that blows me away, doesn't say much for IU either! Bob

3 members like this post: jim goerge, ronmil, tirespinner
8/13/17, 12:30 PM   #6
BrentTFunk

Remember David, Rome wasn't built in a day. Rebuilding this series is going to be a process. Glad you enjoyed it. Wanted to go, but was after 5 when I got off work.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/13/17, 1:47 PM   #7
david mitchell
Banned

I have discovered after posting on this forum for a few weeks that most like to attack and not discuss.mr.funk comes to mind as a person who likes to discuss.others,not so much.attacking puncuation,name calling and the like are not tenants of a marketplace of ideas and opinions.there have been many who have ideas and thoughts on things.if something is not agreed upon.so be it.we all have differing opinions.i am sure if i said at this moment that i like both traditional sprint cars,dirt late models,winged sprint cars,nascar,formula one,and indycar,someone would have a comment about that.or if i would say someone won the biggest sprint car race in the world last night for the tenth time,yet there is no discussion of it on this forum,someone would say that this forum does not cater to winged cars and no one likes it.we need more mr. Funks.

2 members like this post: chrismattlin, Hotrod
8/13/17, 2:44 PM   #8
team3521

Kody is very good. Very, very good. But if I was putting a driver in an Indy car, my first pick would be Bobby Santos.

3 members like this post: Bostonian, chrismattlin, tirespinner
8/13/17, 4:43 PM   #9
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3521 View Post
Kody is very good. Very, very good. But if I was putting a driver in an Indy car, my first pick would be Bobby Santos.
They would both be good

5 members like this post: Bostonian, GRAYBEARD, Kydehart, team3521, tirespinner
8/13/17, 4:56 PM   #10
Rhody

Race Count This Year: 9

Quote:
Translation- Please ignore my posts because I don't care enough to make them readable. If you can't be bothered to make your posts easy to read, I can't be bothered to read them.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, opnwhlmnd, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Silver crown at winchester