IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Koko06 (Offline)
  #1 5/19/19 9:28 PM
Some of you know my husband Jimmy hillegas and many know he's been waiting for a kidney transplant. Alot of people at the races told me they don't do Facebook but they do Indiana open wheel so we can keep them updated on here. And many of you know I'm his donor so I will do updates and let everyone know how he's doing as soon as I can....thank you in advance
22 Likes: AustinSprinter, Blackduce, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, CRA91, dirtball, dirtnonwingfan, dkdorkboy, Josh Spencer, LUCKYONE, nedra_bahler_835@com, oppweld, PIT CART, racegal, Russ, superstock30, tirespinner, TNRustler, Tony74, WinglessLovers
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #2 5/19/19 9:33 PM
Tonya forgot tell you all the date this Tues may 21st
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, tirespinner
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #3 5/19/19 9:45 PM
Always look forward to seeing and talking with Jimmy on Tonya. It's amazing how positive their attitude is.
Will be keeping them both in my prayers. God put these two together for this reason and I'd guess much more.
I pray they heal quickly and are able to get back to the sport they love.
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #4 5/19/19 9:54 PM
Thank you addicted to dirt gonna miss seeing you and Lisa tell mom and aj hi
2 Likes: addictedtodirt, tirespinner
DICNJAN (Offline)
  #5 5/19/19 11:32 PM
sending thoughts and prayers
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #6 5/19/19 11:52 PM
Thanks so much dick
LUCKYONE (Offline)
  #7 5/20/19 7:28 AM
Hang in there praying for you see you real soon
Kinser11 (Offline)
  #8 5/20/19 9:05 AM
Thoughts and Prayers!
Hammer (Offline)
  #9 5/20/19 9:58 AM
Definitely my thoughts and prayers, a good brother in our racing family.
CRA91 (Offline)
  #10 5/20/19 3:24 PM
Does Jimmy live in Roanoke? If he does or is originally from there, then me and him went to kindergarten thru second grade together.
My family moved from Roanoke when i was 8yrs. old to California, I still have my school year book from those days and there is a Jimmy Hilligas in my class and he signed my yearbook,so we must have been friends in those days.
It's pretty wild to know that both of us are involved in racing,he as a fan and me as competitor. To think that there were times that I was back in Indiana racing and we were both at the same track and didn't even know it blows my mind! It sure would've been cool to reconnect with each other. Such a small world!
Thoughts and Prayers go out to Jimmy and his wife and I hope that the surgery goes well for both of you and is a success.
I'm having a biopsy done on my kidneys on Thursday so this is rather ironic. Hopefully we can meet again someday!

Terry James Jr.