IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Clauson-Marshall Racing - Racers Wanted
10/23/16, 8:57 AM   #1
Clauson-Marshall Racing - Racers Wanted
Tim Clauson

Clauson - Marshall Racing is looking for help.

As we begin to prepare for Chili Bowl and the 2017 race season we are looking for the right person(s) to join our team.

We are not just looking for a "mechanic" or "worker" we want to find someone who has the passion and love for the sport and to join our team as we build for the future. This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to race professionally and be on the ground floor of a professional race team as we build towards the future.

CMR will race a full USAC National Midget Schedule as well as selected POWRI events. as well as selected Non Wing Sprint Car races to go along with the reintroduction of the Driver Development Program. To say the least we are going to be busy.

While there always seems to be a focus on "Driver Development" we have also seen an increase in the need to help "develop" the next generation of racing mechanics and crew chiefs.

We would like to create a environment that can not only produce great drivers but also young racers who want to continue in the sport whether their passion is behind the wheel or behind the wrenches.

When we formed Clauson - Marshall Racing we listed our core values and our goals for what we wanted to accomplish and while winning races was / is always the obvious goals we knew that if we could help create a generation of racers be it behind the wheel behind the wrenches or wherever they choose to particapate that can learn to not only race and win but more importantly respect the sport then we might have a company that can truly give back to a sport that we love with all of our heart past just "parking It" in the circle.

If you think this is something that you might be interested in please send me an email with your information and tell me why racing is your passion.

Tim Clauson
Clauson-Marshall Racing
timclauson@me.com

10/24/16, 7:40 AM   #2
Re: Clauson-Marshall Racing - Racers Wanted
Tim Clauson

I wanted to clarify that we are looking for shop help at this time.

Thank You !

Tim Clauson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Clauson View Post
Clauson - Marshall Racing is looking for help.

As we begin to prepare for Chili Bowl and the 2017 race season we are looking for the right person(s) to join our team.

We are not just looking for a "mechanic" or "worker" we want to find someone who has the passion and love for the sport and to join our team as we build for the future. This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to race professionally and be on the ground floor of a professional race team as we build towards the future.

CMR will race a full USAC National Midget Schedule as well as selected POWRI events. as well as selected Non Wing Sprint Car races to go along with the reintroduction of the Driver Development Program. To say the least we are going to be busy.

While there always seems to be a focus on "Driver Development" we have also seen an increase in the need to help "develop" the next generation of racing mechanics and crew chiefs.

We would like to create a environment that can not only produce great drivers but also young racers who want to continue in the sport whether their passion is behind the wheel or behind the wrenches.

When we formed Clauson - Marshall Racing we listed our core values and our goals for what we wanted to accomplish and while winning races was / is always the obvious goals we knew that if we could help create a generation of racers be it behind the wheel behind the wrenches or wherever they choose to particapate that can learn to not only race and win but more importantly respect the sport then we might have a company that can truly give back to a sport that we love with all of our heart past just "parking It" in the circle.

If you think this is something that you might be interested in please send me an email with your information and tell me why racing is your passion.

Tim Clauson
Clauson-Marshall Racing
timclauson@me.com

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Clauson-Marshall Racing - Racers Wanted