IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Week / IOW Members
7/8/14, 4:57 PM   #31
Re: Sprint Week / IOW Members
AB Racing

I got a really nice box in the mail for Shelia benefit this past weekend from Bill!!! If you run out of shirts there will be a chance to win some at the benefit!!! Thanks again Bill for all you do!!

4 members like this post: davidm, dirt_trackgurl006, PAW, racing2bwithu2
7/8/14, 6:13 PM   #32
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB Racing View Post
I got a really nice box in the mail for Shelia benefit this past weekend from Bill!!! If you run out of shirts there will be a chance to win some at the benefit!!! Thanks again Bill for all you do!!
Awesome. I'm glad you got the shirts! I hope you get several IOW members participating in the cornhole tournament at Tri-State Speedway. Click here for info

You can order your IOW shirt.
https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/store.php

We use USPS Priority Mail shipping.

This is what's left.
3 - Small
3 - Medium
5 - Large
20 - XL
8 - 2X
3 - 3X

2 members like this post: dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing
7/8/14, 6:41 PM   #33
dirt_trackgurl006

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth87 View Post
I do not have an IOW shirt unfortunately. However, I am making my first partial trip to Sprint week next week. I will be at THAT, LPS and Bloomington. Traveling alone, so it sure would be awesome to meet a whole bunch of you guys.

I actually debating throwing an idea out a few months ago when I decided to go to Sprint Week. Everyone get an oddball colored hat made (Maybe yellow) with your screen name printed on it somewhere. That way everyone in the crowd that is part of IOW would stand out! Maybe I should have thrown that idea out earlier. Oh well. Ideas for next year!
I am happy to hear that you are making the partial trip this year! I made 4 out of 7 races last year due to work! This year will be different because I will be partaking in all 7 races! I look forward to meeting you and other IOW members that I haven't met yet! More ideas for next year are always welcome! see ya next week!!
Kasi
Last edited by dirt_trackgurl006; 7/8/14 at 6:43 PM.

7/8/14, 6:49 PM   #34
dirt_trackgurl006

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth87 View Post
I will be camping out both nights after THAT and LPS. So I will definitely stop by and join the Frolic. Love meeting new people through racing. Alright guys I gotta drop off this thread for a little while. My excitement is growing way too fast!
Not only will I be partaking in all 7 races and wearing my IOW shirt at LPS, but I will be partaking in "The Frolic Bar & Grill" for my first time ever!! There is only ONE "Frolic" and since I will be staying with some friends in the campgrounds I am going to check it out myself! I am getting excited for the ISW14 and being able to meet more IOW members!!
See yal in a few days for the start of ISW14!!
Kasi

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, mowerman
7/8/14, 7:14 PM   #35
Stealth87

Change in plans. Just bought my IOW shirt. Will have it in time for my trip down. Will wear it to LPS with everyone else. Maybe I won't stand out so much then

1 member likes this post: dirt_trackgurl006
7/8/14, 9:34 PM   #36
BigWheel7

Race Count This Year: 2

Ordered my shirt as well.

7/9/14, 1:56 AM   #37
i love dirt track racing

I will have a iow shirt on at lps and iam proud to be apart of what bill has done for us race fans. Have seen alot of iow fans at tracks and hope to meet alot more during sprint week. Thanks bill. Iam a ballou fan and if you have a madman shirt on i will say go ballou to you and give high five. What ever driver you like go out and say thanks to the teams and track employees that make this happen for us race fans. Go bill. And go madman. Have fun and enjoy !!!

3 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, dirt_trackgurl006, mc/rider
7/10/14, 10:25 PM   #38
BigWheel7

Race Count This Year: 2

Ordered and received my shirt. Thanks Bill and Mrs. G..

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Week / IOW Members