4/19/12, 3:42 PM   #1
BC - Confirmed for Indy
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

http://sfhracing.com/bryan-clauson-d...cing-indy-500/

4/19/12, 3:51 PM   #2
Re: BC - Confirmed for Indy
Seadog

I hope Bryan has an Indy T-shirt made up to celebrate this huge event. I would buy one for sure.

6 members like this post: Darlin, ISF, mowerman, Mud Packer, nowingsjeff
4/19/12, 3:52 PM   #3
Z-man

"It’s more than a coincidence that SFHR has hired two American drivers for its Indiana-based operation. The team is proud of its Indiana roots and routinely flies an American flag in its pit box."

4/20/12, 9:14 AM   #4
richie

I sure hope a lot of short track fans buy a ticket for raceday to show support for BC. We've been begging for our big stars to get a chance at the Indianapolis 500 for a long time. Now that time has finally come! Go get 'em BC! I'll be cheering for you!

5 members like this post: bus man, dusty tracks, i love dirt track racing, ISF, SC90
4/20/12, 10:54 AM   #5
Midget 89

It was great to see a story about Bryan Clawson on the Indycar site. http://indycar.com/en/News/2012/Apri...t-Indianapolis

2 members like this post: ISF, Stephen Cording
4/20/12, 11:31 AM   #6
Dirt Man Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie View Post
I sure hope a lot of short track fans buy a ticket for raceday to show support for BC. We've been begging for our big stars to get a chance at the Indianapolis 500 for a long time. Now that time has finally come! Go get 'em BC! I'll be cheering for you!
I just purchased my ticket to attend my first Indy 500. Good Luck Team Clauson!

6 members like this post: apexonephoto, ISF, koolaid89, richie, SC90, Seadog
4/20/12, 1:19 PM   #7
ISF

The combination of BC teaming up with SFHR has us and the bunch we hook up with at Indy every year very excited. In fact, if we can make it work we'll be at The Speedway for pole day and bump day as well as the 500 in spite of $4.00 gas.

Very good things should happen for Sarah and I for one really hope they do. She never got the attention that some of the females received who turned laps in anger at The Speedway, but I believe she should have! Her success as a car owner is great to see.

To have one of our boys teamed up with Sarah is a great thing. Let's hope both of Sarah's cars are safe and competitive as we wish all the teams a safe month of May in Indiana!!

4 members like this post: PJ Wright, Red Hat, SC90
4/20/12, 6:43 PM   #8
Kansasdirtfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie View Post
Count me in for my first 500. Plus my first Hoosier 100. Oh, and my first Little 500. What a weekend. Go get 'em, Bryan!

1 member likes this post: richie
4/20/12, 8:13 PM   #9
ISF

Kansas, you 'bout as well leave 24 hours earlier and take in the Hulman Classic at Terre Haute on your way to Indy. Two years ago we did the Hulman, the Hoosier and the Indy 500 and the Hulman was the best racing we watched all weekend. That's not to say the other two races weren't good just that the Hulman was the best of the three.

We'll be doin' the trifecta again this year. Missed doin' the Hulman last year but Mother Nature had other idea's.

1 member likes this post: Kansasdirtfan
4/20/12, 11:00 PM   #10
Kansasdirtfan

That's pretty tempting, ISF. Unfortunately, my traveling buddy is limited on his time off, and we can't get away until Thursday PM, and Terre Haute is about a 9 1/2 hour drive. Otherwise I'd be all over the Hulman.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BC - Confirmed for Indy