IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who would you pick?
3/4/21, 10:32 AM   #21
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racefan12 View Post
Not teammates. One is driving for Rick Ware. One is driving for Live Fast. Chris has NOS backing. Shane has Matt Wood backing and is married to Matt’s daughter. The 2 things in common here are money.
I saw a $100 bill once. I was just a kid but i remember it like it was yesterday. Then i had a daughter... 😂 😂

5 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge, jonboat15, mc/rider, racenut69
3/4/21, 2:30 PM   #22
flagboy55

As the great Randy Newman sang, “It’s Money That Matters” and perhaps nowhere more than the sport we love so. I obviously know it’s a money thing. I figured they’re both NOS guys and getting some help from them. By the way I am doing my part to help as I picked up a couple cans of NOS Turbo yesterday. As previously stated, I wish them well. I absolutely appreciate everything that NOS and Matt Wood and everyone else that supports short track racing are doing. I once heard the great Mario Andretti on a podcast say that “ if you’re fast they will find you”. Don’t hold me to that as an exact quote but it was something like that. Yet we have a guy who continues to prove over and over to have the proper skill set for the subtleties of racing in what’s considered the top ranks of Motorsports and others seem to be “found “ before him.

3/4/21, 3:29 PM   #23
flagboy55

Thanks to the Dirtrackr podcast, I found out today that Shane does have some stock car experience from like 2013 out west. Long time ago but I’m sure it’s better than none

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Who would you pick?