IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City 5/13/22
5/14/22, 10:06 AM   #1
Gas City 5/13/22
Duke17

Just wanted to thank Larry Boos and the entire staff at Gas City for a very well run night of racing! The Schaefers Indiana Racesaver Series had a great night of racing and the other classes had great races as well!
Thanks again and can’t wait to race there again this season!

5/14/22, 10:22 AM   #2
sp6967

Racing in the rubber is always a good time.

5/14/22, 12:14 PM   #3
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp6967 View Post
Racing in the rubber is always a good time.
Good boy! You almost got it. The correct vernacular is “Racing is always a good time.”

Only 20 flashcards left in the stack. So far you’ve exemplified adequate use of the letters: A-S-H-O-L- and - E. One of them took twice the effort but you nailed it!

3 members like this post: PIT CART, sjracer26, tirespinner
5/14/22, 12:20 PM   #4
Re: Gas City 5/13/22
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73 View Post
Good boy! You almost got it. The correct vernacular is “Racing is always a good time.”

Only 20 flashcards left in the stack. So far you’ve exemplified adequate use of the letters: A-S-H-O-L- and - E. One of them took twice the effort but you nailed it!

More than one said they burnt up a almost a thousand in tires.

2 members like this post: MBoersma, progressive22
5/14/22, 12:35 PM   #5
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
More than one said they burnt up a almost a thousand in tires.
Then post it in the original GC thread. A person posts positivity and praise of our supposedly beloved sport and all it took was the very next post to
undermine the overall sentiment and purpose of the post. And you just backed him up. My opinion ain’t worth nothing but i’m over asshats like that. May get banned in the process but oh well. And yes, i’m fully aware a response is part of the intent.

This is a fan centered message board and i think a fantastic place to discuss opportunities considering our years of being around races vs other social media where it’s out there for the masses that have no context. I’m not saying DONT COMPLAIN. I’m saying do better about where you do complain.

7 members like this post: fish, K9Racer, luckybuc97, Oleman61x, Sandy Lowe, sjracer26, tirespinner
5/14/22, 12:53 PM   #6
Re: Gas City 5/13/22
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73 View Post

Im all for supportive positive post. Also nothing wrong with the truth being said as In, In the midst of a tire shortage. If a track can be made less abrasive. PLEASE DO SO.

4 members like this post: captrat, Ken Bonnema, MBoersma, progressive22
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City 5/13/22