#31 6/17/16 4:51 PM
Stanbrough confirmed.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #32 6/17/16 10:41 PM
I would think around 30.
2 Likes: bvall24, jim goerge
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #33 6/17/16 11:22 PM
Making the 6hr trek from Michigan, never been to Paragon any nuggets of wisdom out there? I see the seats are on a grassy hill is there any room for bag chairs? Any concessions specialties?
PushEm (Offline)
  #34 6/17/16 11:31 PM
If you get there early you can park on the hill over looking the track. Other than that there is plenty of room for chairs. I've never had the concessions on the front stretch but I've heard they aren't bad. Will be a good race to come watch. I'll be in the infield. Glad you are coming down.
Buster51 (Offline)
  #35 6/17/16 11:37 PM
Car count hard to tell had 26 last week. Lowest since ive been running there. I sat in those stand as a kid amati always a favorite.
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner
Mattmac05 (Offline)
  #36 6/17/16 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by koolaid89:
Making the 6hr trek from Michigan, never been to Paragon any nuggets of wisdom out there? I see the seats are on a grassy hill is there any room for bag chairs? Any concessions specialties?
If u are looking for a decent place for dinner you could stop at gray brothers cafeteria, it is about 20 minutes north of the track. I have also heard good things about the pizza place in Paragon. I believe there is plenty of room for lawn chairs.
2 Likes: jim goerge, treecitytornado
amandasparks11 (Offline)
  #37 6/18/16 7:18 AM
Full concession on the hill. I personally like the hamburgers with nacho cheese on them. 😊 there is plenty of room for lawn chairs. We are going to have a great night at paragon. See you all there.
dshort36 (Offline)
  #38 6/18/16 9:27 AM
Originally Posted by open_wheel_outlaw:
Any drivers confirmed for Saturday or expected to run? Will be a good show regardless of who is there I know, but trying to sell my buddy on going and he was asking names and wasn't sure who this event would draw. Know some might be in Arkansas running a USAC Midget and Putnamville has their regular show too running opposite. The old response of "whoever shows up" didn't suffice with him. LOL
3 Likes: Dirtfan, jim goerge, wildman92
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #39 6/18/16 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by dshort36:
Does this mean Brady will be at Paragon?
2 Likes: jim goerge, wildman92
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #40 6/18/16 11:28 AM
I'd suspect so,might add Jeff Bland Jr as well!

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
2 Likes: hbmundy, wildman92