IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New 3WL this week- Bryan Clauson's Indycar
4/11/12, 10:06 AM   #1
New 3WL this week- Bryan Clauson's Indycar
3WideLife

Bryan Clausen embodies the image of a real true racer. As a second generation driver from Indiana, Bryan started at the absolute bottom and climbed his way to the pinnacle of stock car racing. He ultimately competed in the NASCAR Nationwide Series for Chip Ganassi Racing along with logging thousands of miles testing their Cup cars. When sponsorship fell apart Bryan found himself in a place that many of his fellow drivers have found themselves in, without a ride and facing a very uncertain future. But true to his character and racing grit, Bryan did what his family had taught him to do. He fought back harder than before and began the rebuilding process to bring him back to the premiere level of motorsports. That is where our story begins with Bryan. We followed he and his team(s) through Bryan's debut and opportunity of a lifetime at Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Indy 500 weekend along with Sprint Car Week in Indianapolis. Join us as we feature another hard core and grassroots racer on the show that makes it's home in grassroots motorsports, 3 Wide Life!

Be sure to check your local listing to catch this episode.

1 member likes this post: Seadog
4/11/12, 2:34 PM   #2
Re: New 3WL this week- Bryan Clauson's Indycar
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

you couldn't have picked a better guy and i know all Hoosiers will be rooting for BC at Indy this year. I'm saving my money now for a bunch of BC Indy gear. bob

3 members like this post: HarleyHoney, mowerman, racefan20
4/11/12, 6:17 PM   #3
cecil98

He's an excellent race car driver but, I would not say he started at the "absolute bottom". Everything I've seen him drive since his early days at Lawrenceburg, has been top notch equipment with experienced people working with him...

4/12/12, 12:23 AM   #4
9racing

the absolute bottom would be where he started.. and that does not mean he drove turd biscuits either.. just means the bottom.. quarter midgets, gokarts, micros and so on.. the Guys the real deal for sure.. Sure glad to see another American and one of our own open wheel guys at the 500.. Good luck BC

4 members like this post: miwingless, mowerman, Mud Packer, nowingsjeff
4/12/12, 7:34 AM   #5
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

This was in RM's mailbag on Speed in regard to BC running other races besides Indy:

RM: I think they’ve discussed running Texas, Milwaukee and Iowa if sponsorship is secured and that would be awesome – especially Milwaukee.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New 3WL this week- Bryan Clauson's Indycar