IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Floracing best money can buy
8/24/20, 4:50 PM   #1
Floracing best money can buy
Jerry Spencer

I just re-upped my subscription to what I think is the best thing you can do for $150

I got my moneys worth the second day I watched and I have the entire year left to watch, I will enjoy so many races I would have missed because of travel, time etc,

Just the USAC racing is worth it then you add The All Stars, Eldora and the PA races, West Coast Racing BOOM Bonus plus more

I would suggest you try it for a year than decide if it is worth the second year, I'm guessing you will thank we after this next weekend

Jerry 66j

8/24/20, 5:39 PM   #2
Re: Floracing best money can buy
jonboat15

I'm with you Jerry, I just renewed my subscription a couple of months ago!

4 members like this post: fish, flagboy55, Jerry Spencer, Ken Bonnema
8/25/20, 9:11 AM   #3
JustAddDirt69

Race Count This Year: 8

Worth every penny of it!

3 members like this post: fish, flagboy55, Jerry Spencer
8/25/20, 3:41 PM   #4
Kendall2020

I see people bashing Flo all the time. I dont understand it. I mean do they have an occasional audio problem, sure.I'm sure they dont have an Espn budget. I'm also pretty rural and have no issues. Its really a great value and as a race fan feel lucky to have it.

5 members like this post: fish, Jerry Spencer, JustAddDirt69, skids59, Stephen Cording
8/25/20, 4:53 PM   #5
sprintcar64

Floracing 24/7 is worth it alone. All the old Thunder races and several old USAC races are shown all the time. I watched USAC midgets from Reading, PA from 1978 followed by the Champ Dirt Cars from Duquoin from 1979.

3 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, luckybuc97, msan16
8/25/20, 5:47 PM   #6
SpfldMile

I like it a lot. I'm a fairly new subscriber, and I find myself watching it often. I read some complaints about only having one camera at the Hoosier Hundred. I understand, it's a big track and the more action you see, the better. Flo had so many live options to watch on Saturday that I feel they were stretched pretty thin. That being said, it's still worth every penny.

4 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, JustAddDirt69, luckybuc97, skids59
8/26/20, 5:26 AM   #7
Stephen Cording

Some trolls would complain if it was given to them free.

While other trolls use the internet to product bash for entirely different reasons.

Don't feed the trolls.

Problems, issues, incidents and inconvenience are all a part of life. But as well rounded adults we just deal with them and move on with our lives.

Don't feed the trolls.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Floracing best money can buy