IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Choo Choo McGoos sponsor for Dave Darland
6/4/19, 5:30 PM   #1
Choo Choo McGoos sponsor for Dave Darland
Jerry Spencer

816 East Markland 765-865-8367 Choo Choo McGoos Resturant Dave Trine and his family have come on board to sponsor Dave Darland this season.

Please stop in for the best home cooked food in town, this is family owned and operated so they really do depend on you and I to keep things running, in order to sponsor David we need to support them.

Stop in and tell them thank you for helping The Peoples Champ while enjoying a great meal.

Thank you all in advance, lets fill the place this week so they know we care.

Jerry #66j

6/4/19, 5:36 PM   #2
Re: Choo Choo McGoos sponsor for Dave Darland
Will Shunk

I ate there 2018 Smackdown and it is delicious! I was warmly welcomed, asked where I was from (my Ohio accent gave it away) and sat with the relatives of the owner. Thanks to all of them for supporting our racing and Dave Darland!

6 members like this post: flagboy55, Hammer, luckybuc97, oppweld, racegal, rapid robert
7/5/19, 6:55 AM   #3
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

It is a great place!! Great food and very nice people!! I go there every time I am in Kokomo!

5 members like this post: flagboy55, Hammer, Hustlin-Hoosier, mc/rider, rapid robert
7/5/19, 3:04 PM   #4
MIKE HEIMEL

Our Must Stop During ISW ! And My Grandaughter Is moving To Kokomo To Attend IU Kokomo And She And Her College Roommate Are Well Aware To Visit Early And Often ! Thanks To The Family For Sponsoring The "Best Of The Best"

3 members like this post: flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, racegal
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Choo Choo McGoos sponsor for Dave Darland