IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #1 10/2/23 12:25 PM
Friday, October 6th, is the debut of the MAVERICK WINGED SPRINT CAR SERIES sponsored by Honest Abe Roofing!
Winged 410 sprints and open bombers (Putnamville Bombers, Paragon Bombers, and UMP Street Stocks are legal)
Pit Gate opens 430pm
Main Gate opens 5pm
Hot Laps 630pm
Racing 730pm
Pit Admission $40/10 and under free
General Admission $25/10 and under free
3 Likes: dkdorkboy, kevincrum, nathans1012
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #2 10/2/23 6:56 PM
Any confirmed drivers that will be there?? I would think it’d be a nice tune up for Tuesday’s High Limit event.
Nobody (Offline)
  #3 10/3/23 9:01 AM
I can confirm that Brownsburg Indiana's Shane “The Bullet” O’Banion will be there in his 33$ car!

Come on down to his pit to meet Shane, grab a new $15 Shane “The Bullet” O’Banion T Shirt, and get his autograph!
4 Likes: Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, JJMooney, sjracer26
staggerman (Offline)
  #4 10/3/23 3:02 PM
I saw LPS put out a press release saying Brady Bacon and Kevin Thomas Jr would be there. I am sure all the top All Star guys (Wise, Sunshine, Windom) will be at Port Royal for the Tusky on Thursday and Woo for the weekend. Jacksonville has a MOWA show scheduled. Imagine might get a few Knoxville guys, couple IRA, and a few from Ohio. My estimate would be around 25 cars at Putnamville on Friday.
DJlives (Offline)
  #5 10/3/23 4:02 PM
Ballou
JJMooney (Offline)
  #6 10/3/23 4:30 PM
Danny Smith said he’ll be there Friday night.

Harley Burns and Ivan Glotzbach had a little winged exhibition to promote the show Saturday at LPS so I would assume they’ll be there Friday as well.

Saw this morning on Twitter (X) that Trey Jacobs is considering making the trip from Ohio.

Indiana winged teams I would expect (but not confirmed): Cobin Gurley, Van Gurley Jr, Reece Saldana, Bryce Norris, and Paul May.

It’ll be interesting to see who else shows. Six grand to win plus as mentioned in an earlier post, good tune-up for next Tuesday’s High Limit show.
DaleDuBois (Offline)
  #7 10/4/23 6:51 AM
Leary, Courtney and Justin Peck were at the Bridgeport high limit.
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #8 10/4/23 9:18 AM
Check out these stories:
Brady Bacon and Kevin Thomas Jr.
https://www.lincolnparkspeedway.com/...article/141122

Danny Smith, Robert Ballou, and Logan Seavey
https://www.lincolnparkspeedway.com/...article/141208
5 Likes: Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, JJMooney, kevincrum, nathans1012
staggerman (Offline)
  #9 10/4/23 7:12 PM
Anyone heard what the format will be for the Maverick series?
Blackduce (Offline)
  #10 10/4/23 8:05 PM
So far the weather looks great.
Lynn