IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LucasOilRacing.TV ?
12/14/16, 2:10 PM   #1
LucasOilRacing.TV ?
JDFAST

I get Mav tv through my cable provider for $10 extra every month, most months $ well spent.

Just curious, does LucasOilRacingtv provide different content or additional live racing?

Would anyone recommend LucasOilRacingtv over MavTv?

cheers

ps NOT a huge dirt late model, but I do watch some of the races on Mav

12/14/16, 2:20 PM   #2
Re: LucasOilRacing.TV ?
chathamracefan

I have MavTv & the Lucas Oil Racing.tv service. Lucas Oil tv costs like $60 for a year. They had several Lucas Oil Late Model live shows this past year (all 3 nights of the Show Me 100 for example), the Saturday night of the Chili Bowl & several live ASCS 360 shows.

The video quality on the streaming was outstanding. I was very pleased with it. They also have on demand versions of Mav TV programming. Definitely worth the money IMO.

2 members like this post: JDFAST, kart31rac
12/14/16, 2:24 PM   #3
RyanKentJr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFAST View Post
I get Mav tv through my cable provider for $10 extra every month, most months $ well spent.

Just curious, does LucasOilRacingtv provide different content or additional live racing?

Would anyone recommend LucasOilRacingtv over MavTv?

cheers

ps NOT a huge dirt late model, but I do watch some of the races on Mav
Lucas Oil owns MAVTV. In terms of Indiana Sprint Cars, Jackslash produces "Dirty 30" episodes for MAVTV to be aired around the nation.

Both are great for race fans

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
12/14/16, 2:34 PM   #4
JDFAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
I have MavTv & the Lucas Oil Racing.tv service. Lucas Oil tv costs like $60 for a year. They had several Lucas Oil Late Model live shows this past year (all 3 nights of the Show Me 100 for example), the Saturday night of the Chili Bowl & several live ASCS 360 shows.

The video quality on the streaming was outstanding. I was very pleased with it. They also have on demand versions of Mav TV programming. Definitely worth the money IMO.
tks for info
nothing beats being at the track, but sitting at home watching races is much better than not seeing. Might give it a try next year.

12/14/16, 2:38 PM   #5
RyanKentJr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFAST View Post
tks for info
nothing beats being at the track, but sitting at home watching races is much better than not seeing. Might give it a try next year.
No problem. MAVTV is going to be bringing you the Chili Bowl LIVE this year as well.

4 members like this post: EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, JDFAST, jim goerge
12/14/16, 7:08 PM   #6
popham

I had mavtv till dish network DUMPED everyone, Lucas Oil bailed us out with there network, THANK YOU! You need an internet connection fast enough first off, they started off with a few problems one year ago but there going good now. They are an on demand service so all the shows that they have had on you can go back and find and choose and still watch as many times as you want, I believe. There is ALOT of stuff on there to watch, and other things beside motor sports. There shows don't seem to mirror mavtv, for instance I see the ads from Jack Slash on the Dirty Thirty or Indiana Sprint Car series advertised and I don't think there all on there. But you do get the Chilli Bowl and other races live. Other than having to log on every time you want to watch a show it is an excellent option if you cannot get MavTv.

1 member likes this post: captrat
12/14/16, 8:07 PM   #7
racefan20

If you have an Amazon Fire stick for your TV Lucas Oil TV is on there. You still have to have a subscription but you dont have to log on each time and it plugs right in to the back of most TV's.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

12/14/16, 10:31 PM   #8
DICNJAN

lucas oil tv ..needs to offer mav tv on the internet ..im with comcast they could care less about what we want ...

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, kart31rac
12/14/16, 11:58 PM   #9
popham

I have been using chromecast plugged into the back of my tv, so my signal is projected to my tv from my I phone. Might be away to not log on each time I watch, need to let my kids figure it out!

12/15/16, 11:23 AM   #10
hungthrottlepodcast

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 20

Best thing about LucasOilRacing.TV is when they stream the live event you literally get to see everything at the track that night, all the heat races, mains, and any other divisions racing that night. While I didn't watch every race they aired, I watched enough to make my $60 worth it.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LucasOilRacing.TV ?