IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
plymouthfan (Offline)
  #1 6/23/16 10:10 AM
This coming Wednesday June 29th, a great racer and family, Shane and Steve Hmiel will be putting on the first of 3 midweek USAC midget races. This is the HUMPDAY Summer Series. I am sure with Shanes connections there will be some great driver attending this event. I saw that BC has it on the schedule as he won the last time there in a midget during the WoO show. They will also be sharing the card with the Non Wing 600 Micros. I would suppose the Micro guys will be there to run in front of Keith Kunz Motorsports. With 2 classes i am sure the racing should be done early. www.plymouthspeedway.net Like them on Facebook. Follow on Twitter
spicoli (Offline)
  #2 6/23/16 12:12 PM
Looking at that link made me think that the Pro Sprints were running non-wing this weekend. I had to look twice.
plymouthfan (Offline)
  #3 6/27/16 3:35 PM
Looks like the weather will be great and the midgets put on a great show there with the World of outlaws. Heard that BC and Darland was running this show. I hope all the drivers support these shows for Steve and Shane Hmiel. With only 2 classes should go quick and be home early.