IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Big shout out..
7/11/10, 9:29 AM   #1
Big shout out..
EKracing

To Andrew Elson! The Carmel wheelman has been impressing me with very consistent and competitive runs. Last night he didn't make hot laps but still put in a decent qualifying run. Some misfortune put him in an ultra competitive B main. He held his own on the bottom line to a 4th place as he had some heavy hitters like Ballou and East behind him. He was taken out in the feature but I expect some great things from him in the future. Every time he hits the track you can count on him heading to the front and sticking with the heavy hitters. Good luck at Kokomo Andrew!

7/11/10, 10:13 AM   #2
Re: Big shout out..
ThaBurgFan

I am with you on this one. We have watched him run strong week in and week out at the Burg. Had the pleasure of talking with him in the pits a while back and seems like a very nice level headed young man. You know he loves racing when he is going to drive home from college on the weekends just to race. I think he said it was like 10 or 12 hours. Good luck Andrew!

7/11/10, 4:23 PM   #3
aelson27

A very gratefull thank you! I appreciate the support and recognition from the fans. But the fans deserve most of the credit here. Without you the tracks wouldn't be able to put on a show for us drivers. So for any and all fans that read this, thank you for your continued support of local dirt tracks and their drivers.
Posted via Mobile Device

5 members like this post: Bruce Harrison, Charles Nungester, garry47, mtek56, ThaBurgFan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Big shout out..