IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Truck & Trailer Classifieds > Rust free 2002 Ford Ranger
10/26/16, 10:42 AM   #1
Rust free 2002 Ford Ranger
Turkey Broth

Looking to sell my Sons Ford Ranger. It is a rust free 2002 Ford Ranger XLT. 6' bed, cold A/C. 99% tread life, new tires a couple hundred miles back. Needs nothing but fuel in the tank and a new driver. Clean title in my name. The truck is originally from the Carolina's, has only seen one Ohio winter and that was a wimp last year. Gets about 26-30 MPG combined. Very dependable, never an issue with anything in our 18 months of ownership. 183,XXX on the clock. The engine is quiet, no smoke or funny issues. We do oil changes about 3,000 with a new filter. A few dents on the bed rails are the only issues. A fancy new single CD radio installed about a year back. Stops straight and true, no pedal pulsation, pulling or squealing. Exhaust is fine. Interior is good, you will not be afraid to set in it.
Prior to my getting the truck, the previous owner did much work to it. I have the receipts for that also.
All in all, this is as you would expect a Ford to be. Long-lived, sturdy and dependable. Many years of life left in this little gem.
We are asking $4,200.00 USD. CASH IS KING!!!!! May consider some horse trading, NO HORSES, LIVESTOCK, WOMEN OR KIDS though.
We are located exactly 2 miles south of the hidden gem of a Hamlet known as Berlin Center, Ohio. Not everyone knows about us, and we prefer to keep it that way!
Seriously, this is a nice unit. Come over for a test drive
Attached Images
IMG_7863.JPG (540.9 KB, 63 views)

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Truck & Trailer Classifieds > Rust free 2002 Ford Ranger