IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jdull99 (Offline)
  #1 1/22/20 3:42 AM
https://speedsport.com/sprints-midge...lor-on-july-3/

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
3 Likes: Puppy, Rapid Rick, tirespinner
jdull99 (Offline)
  #2 1/22/20 4:06 AM
This is ALMOST exactly what I think this show/that wknd needed! - all I'd (humbly) suggest is move this show to Thursday and add Silver Crowns & Trucks on Friday! (Trucks can STILL run Eldora, just another time of year). Then everyone goes to the big track for Xfinity on Saturday & the 400 Sunday...(those two won't go to LOR, less Roger buys it and decides he wants to return Indy to hollowed grounds...with ONLY the 500 on the oval &, I'd imagine, the sportscars he owns, running a series race on the road coarse...). Time will tell...lotta new stuff/changes in the racing worlds!

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #3 1/22/20 10:43 AM
That's nice, but my butt will be at Putnamville for the USAC/MSCS night #1 Bill Gardner show

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
12 Likes: bighd0522, dirt330, Eatin Dirt, Great Scott, Hustlin-Hoosier, Jerry Shaw, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, racefan20, racenut69, tirespinner, TNRustler
jdull99 (Offline)
  #4 1/23/20 1:10 AM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
That's nice, but my butt will be at Putnamville for the USAC/MSCS night #1 Bill Gardner show
LOR sprints run at 6pm...perhaps one could do both? lol

http://tjslideways.com/2020/01/22/no...ceway-in-july/

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Points (Offline)
  #5 1/23/20 2:06 AM
Well you got the BC race Thursday right? so that's where I will be. I might be looking for a Friday race before returning for a weekend at Angell park.
jdull99 (Offline)
  #6 1/23/20 3:42 AM
Originally Posted by Points:
Well you got the BC race Thursday right? so that's where I will be. I might be looking for a Friday race before returning for a weekend at Angell park.
This pavement deal is on Friday (I may have confused things trying to bring back some of the old IRP speedweeks b4 the brickyard...lol). Good point on the BC races...there is a LOT going on...maybe the non-wing show could be bumped up another hour so drivers (maybe?) and fans can make it to the Friday USAC show too...

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com