IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
LPS Insider (Offline)
  #1 6/27/12 1:24 PM
Thursday Night Sprints returns to Lincoln Park Speedway again tomorrow night, June 28th!

Sprints and Super Stocks!

Sprints Qualify!

General Admission Only $10.00
Pit Passes $30.00
Kids 10 and Under Always FREE at LPS!

Pit Gates and Main Gates Open at 4:30
Hot Laps at 6
and
Racing Starts at 7!
4 Likes: agar, Al Pierce, Jackslash.com, Wayne Davis
curbservice (Offline)
  #2 6/27/12 4:42 PM
Best of luck to Joe, with a 103 degree temp forcasted for tomorrow the stands could be alittle thin.
Rooty (Offline)
  #3 6/27/12 5:08 PM
For what it's worth, I'm back in town for a while, and while I haven't been to many tracks in my brief dirt track racing life, this one is by far my favorite!
I can put up with a little heat if the promotor can.
More cold beer for us.
And kudos to the sign builders in turn 2.

Posted via Mobile Device
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #4 6/27/12 5:10 PM
Originally Posted by curbservice:
Best of luck to Joe, with a 103 degree temp forcasted for tomorrow the stands could be alittle thin.
Is this not CRAZY!!! here in Florida we are looking at record lows to night...64

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

Wallsracing (Offline)
  #5 6/27/12 5:18 PM
Yes to the sign builders block all the free loaders cannot wait till they are along the fence by by parking lot

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: ACP, dirt330, mowerman
EKracing (Offline)
  #6 6/27/12 8:30 PM
I think Clauson and Ballou might be there. worth the heat. only 10 bucks. bring water. Actually buy it there. Lets support this.
5 Likes: agar, Avon Open Wheel fan, davidm, Jackslash.com, Wayne Davis
cshuman (Offline)
  #7 6/27/12 8:46 PM
Im not sure about everyone else, but growing up in AZ, I couldn't tell the difference from 105 and 115! It was just hot... And I'm gonna venture to say I won't be able to tell the difference in 90 or 100 tomorrow unless u watch the tv or Internet, it's just gonna be hot.. Joe should hook up a hose up top and have a "soak zone" and spray down the crowd during down time, bring your swim suits!

Posted via Mobile Device
13 Likes: agar, Avon Open Wheel fan, babcock14d, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, Jackslash.com, jim goerge, Kinser5K, mtek56, SHORTBUS, TQ97, Wayne Davis
robert gatten (Offline)
  #8 6/27/12 8:56 PM
boespflug will be there in 98..
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #9 6/27/12 8:57 PM
Gosh Bill, I see you like the above post. I hope that doesn't mean you plan to wear a swim suit!!!! I'll be askin' for my ten bucks back
Go Fast (Offline)
  #10 6/27/12 9:14 PM
Cottle will be there in the 2E. Also heard Stanbrough in the 21x will be coming as well. Should be a great show.

Gary Ooley

I never had a bad day, just some more challenging than others!