IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Bailey Mini Sprint
1/1/14, 4:29 PM   #1
Bailey Mini Sprint
MarkHeinert

Very clean and well maintained Mid 2000's Bailey Offset mini sprint. Includes 2" rear axle, Saldana gas bladder fuel cell with in tank GSXR pump and lines, motor plate with GSXR-1000 mounts, Schroeder steering box, wiring, switches, H20 Gauge, battery and battery box all included. Car was completely gone through and a number of updates were all done by chassis fabricator John Callahan before the 2012 season. Car was converted to accept internal slider wing at time of updates. Front wing is included along with all mounts and brackets for top wing. Actual top wing is not being included as I am using as a spare on my new car because of the graphics. Car finished 2nd in points with the Wisconsin Illinois Mini Sprints (WIMS) during 2012 season and was kept as a spare in 2013 but did not see any track time. Included with the car are spare Bailey torsion arms, ERC Jacobs ladder with straps, and side nerf bars. Items needed to make a complete car are top wing, wheels, engine, shocks, rear gear carrier, seat, and belts. I can throw in a set of used tires if the purchaser is interested. I will also be willing to help buyer with setups and getting it race ready. Would make a great car for someone wanting to get into the sport or a veteran who wants a very competitive car. First $3,700 takes it.

Have a complete spare Bailey front axle with hubs and tie rod that can be purchased for an additional $325. Bearings and king pins were just replaced and are new.

markheinert@yahoo.com
Attached Images
Car 6.jpg (787.9 KB, 642 views)
Car 5.jpg (828.0 KB, 438 views)
Car 4.JPG (697.5 KB, 386 views)

1/1/14, 4:31 PM   #2
Re: Bailey Mini Sprint
MarkHeinert

Additional Pictures
Attached Images
car 1.JPG (490.3 KB, 271 views)
Car 2.JPG (457.1 KB, 270 views)
Car 3.JPG (410.2 KB, 274 views)

1/5/14, 1:59 AM   #3
racer95x

Give me a shoot I sent you an email through Craig's list. Looking to go racing this year. I live in Kenosha

1/6/14, 8:53 PM   #4
cbaumeyer48

Hhgfddds

2/2/14, 11:04 PM   #5
MarkHeinert

Ttt

2/3/14, 6:49 PM   #6
SlickMan31

Would u take 3,000 cash for it an were r u located at

2/15/14, 12:20 AM   #7
gjackson71

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkHeinert View Post
Very clean and well maintained Mid 2000's Bailey Offset mini sprint. Includes 2" rear axle, Saldana gas bladder fuel cell with in tank GSXR pump and lines, motor plate with GSXR-1000 mounts, Schroeder steering box, wiring, switches, H20 Gauge, battery and battery box all included. Car was completely gone through and a number of updates were all done by chassis fabricator John Callahan before the 2012 season. Car was converted to accept internal slider wing at time of updates. Front wing is included along with all mounts and brackets for top wing. Actual top wing is not being included as I am using as a spare on my new car because of the graphics. Car finished 2nd in points with the Wisconsin Illinois Mini Sprints (WIMS) during 2012 season and was kept as a spare in 2013 but did not see any track time. Included with the car are spare Bailey torsion arms, ERC Jacobs ladder with straps, and side nerf bars. Items needed to make a complete car are top wing, wheels, engine, shocks, rear gear carrier, seat, and belts. I can throw in a set of used tires if the purchaser is interested. I will also be willing to help buyer with setups and getting it race ready. Would make a great car for someone wanting to get into the sport or a veteran who wants a very competitive car. First $3,700 takes it.

Have a complete spare Bailey front axle with hubs and tie rod that can be purchased for an additional $325. Bearings and king pins were just replaced and are new.

markheinert@yahoo.com
you still have car

2/15/14, 11:32 AM   #8
MarkHeinert

Car is still available and located in Milwaukee, WI.

Thanks,
Mark

3/5/14, 11:20 PM   #9
MarkHeinert

TTT. Open to reasonable offers. Season is right around the corner.

3/6/14, 1:42 PM   #10
Bradleyracing86

Pm

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Bailey Mini Sprint