IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
racegal (Offline)
  #121 8/12/08 9:41 PM
Originally Posted by Andi08:
I am new to this board and I heard that you can customize how you want this board to read! Can we cut the chit chat and just get results?:OJust kidding)
Hi Andi08!! Wise Guy, EH?? (Or Wise Gal EH??):O:

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
pletchfan (Offline)
  #122 8/12/08 9:42 PM
Originally Posted by Eagle14:
I got one I got one.... sorry I had to say it... and the Pace44 shirt and the Chili Bowl Tshirt from this year..haha yea.. ohh and the new 2b shirt.. yea I'm a supporter... and I gotta say more drivers need the black flat billed fitted hats the Ballou Motorsports hat is a must have in the lineup he is outta them right now....I think... but they are sweet:thumb
You meanie. Are you picking on me?? LOL Since we are not in Indiana anymore I don't get to buy any sprint car shirts.:crying::headbang
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #123 8/12/08 9:43 PM
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan:
Hey Mike,
Kim and I went to Thunder Over Michigan this past weekend. We stayed in Canton. Every time we saw anything that said Livonia, we thought about Andrew again!
Steve,

If you were in Canton you were about 20 minutes away from Livonia. Thanks for thinking of the little guy.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
IndyBound (Offline)
  #124 8/12/08 9:43 PM
I forgot the format is to run to Qraces, so no one has made it into the feature yet.
Hi Brenda!!!

Patti
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #125 8/12/08 9:45 PM
Pletchfan i posted a thumb of what the quilt looks like its like in the 1teens if you wanna check it out.

My nine year old daughter asks always how Dave did wheter he ran or not. She is a big time Dave fan.

She is the "doctor"
grandma
  #126 8/12/08 9:47 PM
Goodnight Midgy Thank You
Andi08
  #127 8/12/08 9:47 PM
I have my moments, I guess. That whole situation reminds of another board I was on where there was this guy who criticized EVERYTHING anyone posted. He would correct every post. It seems there is one in every crowd.:doh:
pletchfan (Offline)
  #128 8/12/08 9:48 PM
Originally Posted by 1BIGracefan:
Here is a pic of the quilt with the Wild Child himself at the WoO show @ Haubstadt July 6th of this year.
This is COOL!!! Thanks for sharing the pic.
hoosier sprinter (Offline)
  #129 8/12/08 9:57 PM
I may have missed it or maybe it has already been discussed, but where is Cottle, Bland, Stanbrough and Clayton?
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #130 8/12/08 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by Andi08:
I am new to this board and I heard that you can customize how you want this board to read! Can we cut the chit chat and just get results?:OJust kidding)
Andi08....Thats not the best way to earn a "GOLD STAR" for 2day on that new calender now!!.........Brucer'
Closed Thread