IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Evelyn Pratt
5/21/12, 8:40 PM   #1
Evelyn Pratt
sw2681

Evelyn Pratt has a medical condition that has required her to be admitted to a healthcare center for physical therapy/rehab for an indefinite period of time. She will not be at Perris this Saturday (5/26), but she hopes to be able to attend the July 4th race. It would mean so much to her if the racing community could take a few minutes to mail her a get well card.

The address is:

Evelyn Pratt rm 26-2
c/o Country Villa Huntington Drive
400 W. Huntington Dr.
Arcadia, CA 91007

5 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, JETFXR, racegal, rdzsprint, SHORTBUS
5/22/12, 12:26 PM   #2
Re: Evelyn Pratt
bojo20

Card on the way===Great lady

5/22/12, 11:59 PM   #3
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Done. I really enjoy talking to her every time I get to Southwest. I really encourage race fans everywhere to send her a card. She is still working as pit announcer at Perris at over 90. Don't know how long she has done this, but it is a long time. I believe she once told me that she also did Indiana Sprint Week years ago. I also saw her working at Manzanita. A true credit to and veteran of the sport.

5/25/12, 2:19 PM   #4
sw2681

I just spoke with Evelyn and she doesn't expect to be released for about another week ... so if you haven't sent her that get well card yet, you still can. The address is the same.

Thanks again to everyone that has sent a card or flowers - it means so much to Evelyn to know that we're thinking about her.

Sylvia Watkins

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Evelyn Pratt