IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
admin (Offline)
  #1 11/12/20 9:10 AM
11/10/20 8:00 PM Chili Bowl, Tulsa Shootout, And American Sprint Car Series Move To FloRacing In 2021

AUSTIN, Texas (Nov. 12, 2020) – FloSports, a leading sports streaming, and original content network, today announced the acquisition of streaming rights for the Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals prese...

http://www.ascsracing.com/news/?i=88707
2 Likes: chrismattlin, dkdorkboy
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #2 11/12/20 9:27 AM
Flo just keeps getting better.

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
5 Likes: billw, chrismattlin, Joe Schaub, jonboat15, Will Shunk
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #3 11/12/20 9:38 AM
The unquestioned leader in terms of content & value in racing. And 2nd place is way up the track.
Joe Schaub (Offline)
  #4 11/12/20 9:57 AM
Originally Posted by chathamracefan:
The unquestioned leader in terms of content & value in racing. And 2nd place is way up the track.
Second place is like an Andretti at Indy.......slow down the backstretch.

Just here to read threads, enjoy racing and no drama.
3 Likes: chathamracefan, jim goerge, jonboat15
cadernator57sedan (Offline)
  #5 11/12/20 1:58 PM
You need to realize if people stay home and use flo vision they may not be going to the local race track. Some day the crowd will be so small that they will be closing. As for me here in wi. why would I go to tulsa when I can stay home.
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #6 11/12/20 2:05 PM
Originally Posted by cadernator57sedan:
You need to realize if people stay home and use flo vision they may not be going to the local race track. Some day the crowd will be so small that they will be closing. As for me here in wi. why would I go to tulsa when I can stay home.
Ughhh for the experience and being with friends and making memories. Not to mention the fact that you can watch whatever race or driver on the track you want. Love Flo, but with TV you are forced to watch what they choose to put on the screen.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racefan20, rick42
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #7 11/12/20 2:14 PM
Chili Bowl is the remaining event on my dirt racing bucket list (go to Eldora & Knoxville annually). My job presently doesn't allow me to get away for a week in January. The PPV option allows me to "attend" from home. I have bought it every year of Racin Boys broadcast & will continue with Flo until my situation allows me to attend in person. PPV does not impact my attendance. In fact, there a few places I have visited or have on my list to visit because of the influence of PPV.
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, jim goerge, luckybuc97
jim goerge (Offline)
  #8 11/12/20 4:10 PM
Originally Posted by joe schaub:
second place is like an andretti at indy.......slow down the backstretch.
lol love it!!!
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #9 11/12/20 7:06 PM
Scap 2020 due to the bug, but my experience from going to the tracks the streaming is actually helping attendance at the tracks, I've not stayed home just to watch a streamed race Why would I? It's not the same. At home your watching There at the track your experiencing.

Charles Nungester
Closed Thread