IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
admin (Offline)
  #1 11/25/20 1:50 PM
11/25/20 1:46 PM USAC COMPETITION MEETINGS - DEC. 8

http://usacracing.com/news/silver-cr...meetings-dec-8

USAC COMPETITION MEETINGS - DEC. 8

USAC’s annual competition meetings will take place Tuesday, December 8 with the option of a call-in conference or by attending the USAC office at 4910 West 16th St. in Speedway, Indiana.

Call-In: (712) 770-4695 - Access code: 669301

Silver Crown: 10am ET

AMSOIL INC. National Sprint Car: 1pm

NOS Energy Drink National Midget: 3pm

2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, rick42
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #2 11/25/20 5:48 PM
Well, hopefully that they will be smart and make some changes to the money that the drivers and car owners can earn. It's time for levi to step up and say that we need to change something here our we might be in trouble sooner than later. Lol. Hell it's people like us that put him in his position. Levi don't forget were you came from. Thanks.
8 Likes: billw, dirt330, jim goerge, oppweld, PIT CART, sprinter31, treecitytornado, wbr
jim goerge (Offline)
  #3 11/25/20 7:14 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Well, hopefully that they will be smart and make some changes to the money that the drivers and car owners can earn. It's time for levi to step up and say that we need to change something here our we might be in trouble sooner than later. Lol. Hell it's people like us that put him in his position. Levi don't forget were you came from. Thanks.
Well put my friend, Well put.
5 Likes: dirt330, i love dirt track racing, oppweld, streetglider, treecitytornado
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #4 11/25/20 7:58 PM
Hopefully they will discuss " Avoidable Contact ".

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
12 Likes: dirt330, dkdorkboy, erich45, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, jonboat15, K92, oppweld, PIT CART, Stevensville Mike, streetglider
Closed Thread