IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #1 10/11/20 11:57 AM
I just want to say Thanks for a great racing season in very trying conditions. Hopefully next season everything returns to being a normel racing season with no mask. Already counting the days down, till I get to see all my friends again. Seeing all the people I know and have met from this awesome web site, seems as important as the racing to me. So again THANKS MSCS.
22 Likes: Al Pierce, Blackduce, Chief Wahoo, davidm, dirt330, Great Scott, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, nedra_bahler_835@com, oppweld, racenut69, Rcar, ronmil, skids59, spicoli, svfd830, TNRustler, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #2 10/11/20 2:24 PM
Ditto Jim! Short 5 months and hopefully the Shamrock Classic will return. Got 21 races in this year, which is only 6 less then I made it to last year. Not to bad I think after Covid and rainouts.
Let’s hope we can keep the midgets at TSS. Should be part of Indiana Midget Week in my opinion. Last night was awesome racing and crowd. Good to see Stan doing better and in person to get his rookie of the year award. Very proud that the crowd raised over 4 grand for him and his family for recovery efforts. Racing community absolutely the best. Heck, even KTJ thanked the guy for coming out that was booing him ( which was not me this time )

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
13 Likes: Blacksheep, bmemmer, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld, racenut69, Rcar, ronmil, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
mc/rider (Offline)
  #3 10/12/20 3:31 AM
Three day Smackdown style midget show at TSS, HooYah

When in doubt Gas It
7 Likes: Blacksheep, bmemmer, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, skids59, trackprep
jim goerge (Offline)
  #4 10/12/20 3:58 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
OH HELL YEAH I"m in for it
5 Likes: Blacksheep, bmemmer, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider
jim goerge (Offline)
  #5 10/13/20 3:45 PM
Chief Yeah pretty kool to see Stan in person to get the Rookie of the year award. He"s the second rookie in last three years who actually raced in place of idling a round and guy still just idles around. Only guy I"ve ever seen gets lapped twice in a ten lap heat race. Thats why I"m against any kind of show up points, make them race for those points.
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, luckybuc97, oppweld
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #6 10/13/20 4:31 PM
Hell.I have been to everyone of the smack down racing events. It's time to start another racing road trip. I could head down south and stay with jim George for a four day weekend. I am sure that would definitely make some Kodak moments and life time memories. Lmao. Thanks.
3 Likes: jim goerge, mc/rider, wildman92
mc/rider (Offline)
  #7 10/13/20 4:39 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Hell.I have been to everyone of the smack down racing events. It's time to start another racing road trip. I could head down south and stay with jim George for a four day weekend. I am sure that would definitely make some Kodak moments and life time memories. Lmao. Thanks.
I get the couch

When in doubt Gas It
4 Likes: Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racenut69
jim goerge (Offline)
  #8 10/13/20 7:21 PM
LOL Cmon over, Got adult beverages already , We"re ready lol
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, oppweld, racenut69
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #9 10/13/20 9:13 PM
I get the couch
Wouldn’t be the first time I slept on the floor

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, racenut69