IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirt Track Racing Podcasts
1/27/21, 10:26 AM   #1
Dirt Track Racing Podcasts
Dirt Track Cowboy

Race Count This Year: 3
Race Count Last Year: 32

I'm fairly new to the podcast world but I've been able to find some AWESOME dirt track racing podcasts! Here are some of the bests I've found so far if you enjoy podcasts or want to get into them....If you know some others please list them!

Open Red
Forward Bite
Dirt Nerds
Ohio Dirt Track Podcast
The Dirt from Knoxville
Passing Points
Winged Nation

1 member likes this post: 95KART
1/27/21, 11:18 AM   #2
Re: Dirt Track Racing Podcasts
95KART

"Rip the Fence" (now "The Loudpedal Podcast") is what I listen to. They focus on interviewing people involved with USAC/non-wing racing.

4 members like this post: Dirt Track Cowboy, Eatin Dirt, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier
1/27/21, 7:05 PM   #3
bighd0522

"Wendsdays with wayne" is a good one also, wayne Johnson from the outlaw series

1/27/21, 11:23 PM   #4
flagboy55

If you guy’s are interested in finding out what dirt podcast’s are out there, I recommend going to Dirtracker.com. Justin always has a list of recent podcasts. Just a note of interest. Loudpedal which was formally Rip the Fence is not exclusive to non wing or USAC anymore now that they have joined the Flo team. In fact their most recent edition is previewing the Allstars season

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirt Track Racing Podcasts