19racer
  #1 5/29/14 4:10 PM
:23

Wednesday
World of Outlaw Sprint Cars
WoO Sprint Cars & Thunder Cars
Grandstands Open: 4PM - Pit Gates Open: 2PM
Click Here For Event Information
To Order Tickets, Click Here www.kokomospeedway.net click on schedule page and scroll down to June 4th and click ticket info or it may still be on the right hand side of home page
:22
3 Likes: agar, nathans1012, racing2bwithu2
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #2 6/1/14 5:07 AM
I have been the last 2 years and would be there again Wednesday if I was home from work. The Outlaws put on a great show here. You will need reserved seats if you want a spot to seat all night though SRO the last two years if I remember correctly.
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #3 6/3/14 12:00 AM
Is there a backup plan/ rain date? 90% chance isnt looking good. I am also not a wing lover but they run a great show at Kokomo.
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #4 6/3/14 12:37 AM
What's the rain Date?
Anyone know yet?

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #5 6/3/14 1:16 AM
I asked SMS Promotions yesterday and they said a rain date would be discussed. They acted like there would be one, because they didn't want to have to refund all those tickets. That would be a pain. I remember when it happened to the Hoosier Hundred in 2007, I believe.
SteelCore (Offline)
  #6 6/3/14 2:08 AM
I'm hoping its a day I can go. I've already purchased reserved seats for Wednesday.
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #7 6/3/14 2:15 AM
Originally Posted by SteelCore:
I'm hoping its a day I can go. I've already purchased reserved seats for Wednesday.

Same here.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
SteelCore (Offline)
  #8 6/3/14 4:09 AM
I have a feeling the rain date will be in September just a few days before Bloomington. Hopefully they get the show in on the scheduled day but it doesn't look good.
ckbean (Offline)
  #9 6/3/14 2:21 PM
Kokomo is it still on
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #10 6/3/14 2:44 PM
Originally Posted by ckbean:
Kokomo is it still on
So far it looks like it is. The tough weather isn't predicted to arrive until tomorrow so right now it is clear, sunny and mid 80's. It will all depend on how this plays out tomorrow. A big show for them so I would think they will try to get it in.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante