IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
usac99 (Offline)
  #1 12/9/10 11:34 AM
TORC truck schedule out, but no silver crown , sprint or midget yet. Maybe if they put forth the effort that they do for the trucks we might get tv and better paying races
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #2 12/9/10 11:53 AM
They are supposed to be released at the PRI show today or tomorrow.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
coondog (Offline)
  #3 12/9/10 12:18 PM
Its probably a little easier to schedule 6 or 8 races rather than 80. I do know they were waiting on 1 or 2 tracks to finalize some details. I for one have been to some meetings and understand the benefits of USAC being involved in the truck series. Because of the series, we are going to get some TV this year. And why is it that every year, everyone wants to bash USAC on not having their schedule out? I remember when we would get it in February. Does the WoO, ASCS, POWRi, All Stars have their schedule out?
17 Likes: AustinSprinter, badgerfan, BrentTFunk, dirt330, dirtball, itsanonwingthing, Jimmydiesel, Kansasdirtfan, KRJoyce1, mtek56, Mud Packer, Onlydirt, Pat O'Connor Fan, Seadog, Vukie
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #4 12/9/10 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by usac99:
TORC truck schedule out, but no silver crown , sprint or midget yet. Maybe if they put forth the effort that they do for the trucks we might get tv and better paying races
Seriously? Wow, the internet has done a good job of teaching us patience.

5 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirtball, KRJoyce1, Mud Packer
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #5 12/9/10 1:02 PM
Replace the word "money" with "schedule"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0fIi3H-es

BuckeyeBullet (Offline)
  #6 12/9/10 1:09 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
Replace the word "money" with "schedule"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0fIi3H-es

A late addition to the post of the year runnings?

Someone noteworthy once said, "patience is a virtue"...not many virtuous individuals on IOW I see
DREW= Hines #1 fan!!!
  #7 12/9/10 2:33 PM
I'm kinda like a Baby Doctor and the internet has made me that way!!! LITTLE PATIENTS!!!ha ha ha
nathans1012 (Online)
  #8 12/9/10 2:43 PM
Originally Posted by coondog:
Its probably a little easier to schedule 6 or 8 races rather than 80. I do know they were waiting on 1 or 2 tracks to finalize some details. I for one have been to some meetings and understand the benefits of USAC being involved in the truck series. Because of the series, we are going to get some TV this year. And why is it that every year, everyone wants to bash USAC on not having their schedule out? I remember when we would get it in February. Does the WoO, ASCS, POWRi, All Stars have their schedule out?
The ASCS National schedule is already out. I've already looked at it!

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #9 12/9/10 3:18 PM
Originally Posted by nathans1012:
The ASCS National schedule is already out. I've already looked at it!
http://www.speed51.com/2010_stories/...dule_12-8.html
And your point is?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
usac99 (Offline)
  #10 12/9/10 3:19 PM
Not slamming usac , just trying to figure out how car owners are to get sponsors when they don't put the schedule out so late