IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
team3521 (Offline)
  #1 6/8/15 11:58 PM
Has anyone heard why Davey Hamilton is no longer with USAC?
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #2 6/9/15 5:59 AM
Only through gossip
davidm (Offline)
  #3 6/9/15 8:14 AM
WOW! That did not last very long.
stockracer (Offline)
  #4 6/9/15 10:16 AM
so Hamilton isn't with USAC anylonger? How does this affect Auto Value Sprints?
oljonesy (Offline)
  #5 6/9/15 10:55 AM
think he had to swallow it before he found out he was allergic to usac kool-aid?
4 Likes: bcataldi, El1teBr33ze, Ken Bonnema, team3521
stoney (Offline)
  #6 6/9/15 4:16 PM
Check bounced
DAD (Offline)
  #7 6/9/15 5:20 PM
Wait for the story in "NSSN">>>> a happening like that should show up there pretty quickly.

Honest Dad himself
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #8 6/9/15 6:29 PM
Originally Posted by stoney:
Check bounced
You guessing, Stoney, or is this fact?

#9 6/9/15 8:35 PM
Most likely a situation where a racer had some good ideas but Kevin was worried it might cost a few dollars and with him scheduled to make a cool 1/2 million this year he has to be careful giving anything back to the racers. To save Brent the time, of defending his drinking buddy YES, I'm beating a dead horse.... But sometimes I get bored!! And I just love to use those little images at the bottom
10 Likes: bighd0522, chrismattlin, dkdorkboy, Ken Bonnema, kundog, PARKS, rockstar5, speed bump, team3521, wbr
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #10 6/9/15 9:01 PM
Originally Posted by ossuks:
Most likely a situation where a racer had some good ideas but Kevin was worried it might cost a few dollars and with him scheduled to make a cool 1/2 million this year he has to be careful giving anything back to the racers. To save Brent the time, of defending his drinking buddy YES, I'm beating a dead horse.... But sometimes I get bored!! And I just love to use those little images at the bottom
Bill, don't know who my drinking buddy is other than my buddy Coach from Florida that I see about 4 days a year. I saw an interview tonight on the news with Davey Hamilton as he was driving a vintage car at Indy, and he made no comment. Most credible people don' speculate on rumors. I don't know whether it is true or not, so it would be ignorant of me to say why something happened, if I don't even know if it even happened. If I made as much money as you made when you were there I know I would not through stones. While people like you constantly try to tear the sport down, some of us are trying to build it up, and nobody gives me a dime. The second that you fell off the gravy train, you turned on the sport.
10 Likes: fish, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, RacingGirl10, rmcar, ronmil, wallbanger II